Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you like the options posted above?

Yes 3 100%
No 0 0%
Voters 3 .

LoL Improvement Idea's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hubert Thiebolt

12-08-2012

Hello fellow summoners, I have a bunch of great ideas for LoL that i think could greatly benefit the community, however I looked in a bunch of different places an still can't find any place to share my ideas so i'm creating this thread to have people post there idea's. If this becomes popular enough Riot might take a look at it; some ideas i have had are;

Reduce the experience and IP rewards from losing a game to encourage players to fight a hard fight, this will also even out the matchmaking process by having people who lose alot of games have the time to practice on there own levels before going against higher levels making the game more fun for all of us.

Create a Valor (or other name, just an idea) that is a counter to people surrendering to play more games, and power level. The way the bar would work would be to start at 100 Valor points, and each time you surrender a game, or vote yes, you lose a point, for every game played through, you would gain one point, these points added up would create maybe experience multipliers or flat IP awards or something of the likes.

These are just a few ideas I will try an add more later, you can post all the ideas you want too so Riot might look at them, sorry about the walls of text and grammatical errors.

Sincerely,
Hubert Thiebolt

cindobeast

12-08-2012

Interesting ideas. I've had experiences where players would just want to get the game over with and surrender. I was in a game about 70 minutes in and suddenly everyone wanted to go and surrender and we could have easily won......

Parametrics

12-08-2012

i like this