"I build Hp against black cleavers"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

well hp without resistances is still squishy and if you build hp to counter cleavers then i drop a cleaver and get a SwoD while still stacking 3 cleavers and having a lw, so yeah i still 3 shot you.

Nerf deserved
More maths to show the shred:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2870009

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Everybody agrees that the blackcleaver needed a nerf, but they are upset about the nerf to the brutalizer's armor pen more than anything. At least, I think that was the main complaint.

Merana

12-08-2012

Today I learned that when people do tons of damage because they have over 13000 gold of items it's super OP.

Infirc

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
Today I learned that when people do tons of damage because they have over 13000 gold of items it's super OP.
yeah aprticularly when i'm 3 shotting 250 armor targets, so?

iProbie

12-08-2012

the planned nerfs were beyond ridiculous, simply making some of the passives unique plus toning down the armor shred to 7 or 6.5% per stack would suffice.

riot's balancing chimps at work

Letkhar

12-08-2012

TBH I thought they should remove the armor pen altogether.

People complaining can't do math.

CountMoriarty

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
But of course your 3 shotting 250 Armor targets, you should be. You spent all your gold on armor shred, and they spent their gold on Armor.

You have a tiny 240 AD and 0 Crit with 6 items, why wouldn't they just stack health and regen with 0 armor. Every cent you spent on ArPen was wasted.

The problem with TBC is that it gives you too much BESIDES the ArPen so that if it wants to keep those other things, it needs to lose some ArPen and is so good that it makes everyone want to stack it, which is boring.

The one bad part of TBC nerfs is that they had to nerf brutalizer flat reduction, which stinks.

Merana

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Yes you 3 shot them with your ~250 or so AD and no crit.
What are they, level 11?

Cless

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
Yes you 3 shot them with your ~250 or so AD and no crit.
What are they, level 11?
Nope, they're level 30 summoners with also 13000 gold worth of items. You missed the memo, this is League Of Instagib.