Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Voice chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maizelover

12-08-2012

I think it's important that League of Legends has a voice chat. The typing is always a good idea for when it comes to communication but it's not very alarming. One time I was playing Ahri mid as I usually do and was sitting there farming, minding my own business when I get ganked by the bot lane. After I died I look at the chat to see that they did warn me but since I was busy focusing on farming I wasn't aware and to me that's not completely fair. I could have looked at it if I didn't have ADD so bad. I just think it would be more useful if there was a voice chat and then maybe I could pay better attention and maybe gameplay would be more tactical and people could coordinate their teams better