The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
And I deem you to be an inferior creature who knows nothing but how to cling to your miserable existence, so much so that you absorbed the magic of a foolish woman and fashioned yourself a form in the guise of a human.
You yourself cling to existance trying to become more than what you are, why? Because you humans are truely the inferior race. You are never content always wanting more. You yourself have removed your very humanity replacing it with metal. I am proud of what I was and what I am now. I survived.

You come to insult me? Please if that is all you wish to do. Leave creature of metal. Unless you wish to speak of something else?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-10-2012

How about a bag of fertilizer?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
How about a bag of fertilizer?
Vines twist out of the ground gripping Jayce by the throat, thorns slowly emerge from the vines puncturing the skin in his neck,
"Now. Ask again. This time do not be so rude."
The vines retract themselves yet were still close enough to strike fast enough should he try be rude again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zrya nods, the weeds retreating from Diana's sabaton.
"Then... Thank you?"
She frowns not entirely sure how to react.
"yes, if I come across any I will inform you."
When you do, you'll know where to find me...

and thank you, again...Zyra.

Diana then proceeds to walk out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Vines twist out of the ground gripping Jayce by the throat, thorns slowly emerge from the vines puncturing the skin in his neck,
"Now. Ask again. This time do not be so rude."
The vines retract themselves yet were still close enough to strike fast enough should he try be rude again.
Jayce tenses a bit, then relaxes. He wipes off sone blood with the back of his glove.
"How would you like a bag of fertilizer, Miss Zyra? Can I call you Miss? What would you prefer being called..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
When you do, you'll know where to find me...

and thank you, again...Zyra.

Diana then proceeds to walk out.
Zyra watches Diana walk out with little interest showing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce tenses a bit, then relaxes. He wipes off sone blood with the back of his glove.
"How would you like a bag of fertilizer, Miss Zyra? Can I call you Miss? What would you prefer being called..."
Fertilizer? What would be in it might I ask? My plants are on the same diet as me... They do feel rather hungry right now... However, you may call me Zyra. Or queen. Which ever you feel comfortable with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-10-2012

I wouldn't know... I always thought fertilizers made plants healthier... Do they, queen Zyra?
((hmm... Queen...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
You yourself cling to existance trying to become more than what you are, why? Because you humans are truely the inferior race. You are never content always wanting more. You yourself have removed your very humanity replacing it with metal. I am proud of what I was and what I am now. I survived.

You come to insult me? Please if that is all you wish to do. Leave creature of metal. Unless you wish to speak of something else?
Viktor scoffed dismissively in response. "Don't delude yourself into believing you know me, when you couldn't be more ignorant. At least I began as a human and sought to become better. You were just a simple piece of scenery dying of starvation. I've gotten as far as I have under my own skill and power. While you simply absorbed the power and essence of another to escape your fate. You are nothing more than a pitiful sub-lifeform that has extended itself beyond its intended boundaries, taking on the guise of that which is superior to you in an attempt to become equal to it."

His left hand began to crackle with magical energy as he stood his ground against the queen of vegetation. "You are an abomination, like all the rest, that needs to be wiped from this world. If not for the League's sanctions prohibiting Champions from killing each other off the Fields of Justice, I would burn you to ashes where you stand. So instead I will leave you with this message: I am the Machine Herald. I will pave the way for the future, in which technology will usurp the tenure of flesh and bone in a Glorious Evolution!" And with that he closed his hand into a fist and was enveloped in a vortex of green light, immediately after vanishing amidst a high-pitched whine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask the herald View Post
i will pave the way for the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask the herald View Post
pave the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask the herald View Post
future.
((linestealer >:c))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
I wouldn't know... I always thought fertilizers made plants healthier... Do they, queen Zyra?
((hmm... Queen...))
That depends on what is in the fertilizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Snip
Zyra just stares where Viktor had been, what was the phrase?
"Tosser was it?"