The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
((Haha. That's fine. ^.^ she's just pissy about the wall :P ))

Zyra calmed herself,

"I am unsure of exactly what it is more like, I have aspects of both plant and human. Though... I do not produce waste like you.... I have lungs now, just like humans. But also use photosynthesis to store energy."
Mundo blinks several times as he listens to the response from Zyra. "Oh. So you like mutant. But with magic plants? Mundo kinda get it now."

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana smirks.

Everything is more appealing then Leona. So count that as a Yes.

But thank you for your thoughts. When you find any... tell me please.
Zrya nods, the weeds retreating from Diana's sabaton.
"Then... Thank you?"
She frowns not entirely sure how to react.
"yes, if I come across any I will inform you."

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo blinks several times as he listens to the response from Zyra. "Oh. So you like mutant. But with magic plants? Mundo kinda get it now."
"Well, I poured all the magic I could into creating this body. So... Not exactly a mutant... More of an elemental."

MadDoctorMundo

12-10-2012

Quote:
"Well, I poured all the magic I could into creating this body. So... Not exactly a mutant... More of an elemental."
Mundo growls inquisitively. "Mundo also want know, what you think about people? You have friends? Or not like others?"

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo growls inquisitively. "Mundo also want know, what you think about people? You have friends? Or not like others?"

Zyra raises an eyebrow,

"Well... Lets see. They consume and consume all around them, they cut down the trees and plants they slaughter the innocent plants in order to expand instead of trying to control their numbers. They leave destruction where they walk and corrupt what they touch. They are filthy. them and their jungles of stone and metal should all be destroyed."

She then sighs,

"Some humans however... I have seen that not all humans are disgusting worms to be destroyed. Friends? No... Not really... Not at the moment anyway."

The M˛nkey King

12-10-2012

Quote:
Zyra grins, the vines tighten as the thorns grow larger they then begin shredding the flesh from the monkey, the pressure continues to intensify as the thorn rip back and forth tearing the flesh even further blood begin seeping from the vines and spray upwards as the thorns cut into the arteries of the monkey, the cracking of bones could then be heard as they are crushed under the force of the vines. The monkey would be feeling every part of it.
Soon more vines wrap themselves around the Monkey applying more and more force to the monkey crushing it to a pulp, the bones can be heard clicking and grinding against each other. Then the vines seem to shake violently before going comepletely still. They then retreat back into the ground leaving the remains of the monkey dead on the floor.

((Assuming it was a clone.. If not... I just broke the rules.))
Wukong laughs from elsewhere in the room as the decoy on the floor vanishes in a puff of smoke. Wukong swings down from another vine, landing behind Zyra. Jumping up, he perches on her head, and leans down to look at her with a wild grin. "That was kinda cool! he exclaimed. "Good thing that was a decoy, or I might have had to bust out of there!" Still perched on her head, he pokes her on the nose. "Now I believe you said something about being able to grow fruit?"

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Zyra disappears into the soil leaving Wukong standing in the dirt, she emerges else where and raises a hand to wave him over,
"Yes. I am able to grow fruit. I wish you wouldn't do that by the way... It's uncomfortable. I assume you would like me to grow fruit?"

Ask the Herald

12-10-2012

I have no interest in your affects, Rise of Thorns. While there are many who might be intrigued to know how we, who are on opposite ends of the spectrum of nature, would interact, I want nothing to do with you. I've been accused of enough as it is, without being deemed a violator of the environment on top of that.

It used to be quite the opposite, actually. I once wanted to better Zaun. To purify the toxicity that plagues it and turn it into a beautiful city that anyone would be glad to live in. Then I was betrayed, and in my following desperation began to pursue the Glorious Evolution.

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have no interest in your affects, Rise of Thorns. While there are many who might be intrigued to know how we, who are on opposite ends of the spectrum of nature, would interact, I want nothing to do with you. I've been accused of enough as it is, without being deemed a violator of the environment on top of that.

It used to be quite the opposite, actually. I once wanted to better Zaun. To purify the toxicity that plagues it and turn it into a beautiful city that anyone would be glad to live in. Then I was betrayed, and in my following desperation began to pursue the Glorious Evolution.
If you wished to have nothing to do with me, why would you tell me this? I consider Zaun to be a disgrace. A black hole of filth and poisons to kill nature. It is true I care about nature, I care about my own survival more.

Ask the Herald

12-10-2012

Quote:
If you wished to have nothing to do with me, why would you tell me this? I consider Zaun to be a disgrace. A black hole of filth and poisons to kill nature. It is true I care about nature, I care about my own survival more.
And I deem you to be an inferior creature who knows nothing but how to cling to your miserable existence, so much so that you absorbed the magic of a foolish woman and fashioned yourself a form in the guise of a human.