The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
((Was I missed? ;-; ))
((Apparently she ignores EVERYONE. ;_; Let's you, me, and our decoys go grab some lunch and attend a therapy session.))

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrovna View Post
If an insect was to pass you, you wouldn't attempt to eat it? Or are they just not worth the effort?

Or would you just let your other plants eat it?
Insects are not worth the energy... If another plant is to it eat, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post

Wukong looks intrigued, rather than fearful, as the vine coils around him, and he pokes at it curiously.
"So you've never eaten bananas or peaches? Man, you're missin' out! Why would eat those?" He gives her a confused frown. "They're all hairy!"
The vines close in on WuKong he would be unable to move,
"No, I have not eaten fruit, it is undesireable. I consume creatures because... I do not taste the creature the way I consume them... Care for me to demonstrate?"
The vine grows thorns as if to make her point.

Quote:
Zyra, dear, what is your opinion on roses?
Beautiful things... There are a few within the plague jungles that have adapted to the hostile enviroment, they look normal and are pleasent to smell... But... Touch a thorn and you will be paralysed as it's roots drag you under the soil and consume you... My opinion? They are possibly one of the best plants nature has ever created. Death hiding behind a mask of beauty.

The M˛nkey King

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
The vines close in on WuKong he would be unable to move,"No, I have not eaten fruit, it is undesireable. I consume creatures because... I do not taste the creature the way I consume them... Care for me to demonstrate?"
The vine grows thorns as if to make her point.
Wukong grins, clearly oblivious to the situation. "Undesirable? Man, I don't get you." His grin only widens when she makes her gruesome offer. "That sounds cool! Do it!" He tilts his head and grins at her.

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana returns the look of curiousity.

Why could you look around for me later then? It's relevant to some research I am conducting.

Also, I was making a play at your appearance... It is quite refreshing to see within this garden of yours... even if I see it more often on the fields then anywhere else.

Diana smirks afterwards.
Zyra shrugs,
"If I find time in my busy, busy day... I may."
She then looks down at herself,
"You find this body appealing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo appears in the green room, a rather comical Mundo-shaped hole left where he'd crashed through. "Plant lady! Mundo want know, what you body like? Like human? Or like plant?"
Vines automaticly grow across the wall, Zyra glares angrily at Mundo,
"What do you think?! Can you not see? No. Obviously not! You oaf."
She was quite clearly angry about the wall.

MadDoctorMundo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Vines automaticly grow across the wall, Zyra glares angrily at Mundo,
"What do you think?! Can you not see? No. Obviously not! You oaf."
She was quite clearly angry about the wall.
Mundo, for his part, only seemed a bit confused. "Umm...Oh! Mundo not ask right! Mundo mean, is plant lady's body more like plant or human? How your body work?"

(( I assure you, Mundo is NOT hitting on you.

:> }}

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong grins, clearly oblivious to the situation. "Undesirable? Man, I don't get you." His grin only widens when she makes her gruesome offer. "That sounds cool! Do it!" He tilts his head and grins at her.
Zyra grins, the vines tighten as the thorns grow larger they then begin shredding the flesh from the monkey, the pressure continues to intensify as the thorn rip back and forth tearing the flesh even further blood begin seeping from the vines and spray upwards as the thorns cut into the arteries of the monkey, the cracking of bones could then be heard as they are crushed under the force of the vines. The monkey would be feeling every part of it.
Soon more vines wrap themselves around the Monkey applying more and more force to the monkey crushing it to a pulp, the bones can be heard clicking and grinding against each other. Then the vines seem to shake violently before going comepletely still. They then retreat back into the ground leaving the remains of the monkey dead on the floor.

((Assuming it was a clone.. If not... I just broke the rules.))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-10-2012

Quote:
Beautiful things... There are a few within the plague jungles that have adapted to the hostile enviroment, they look normal and are pleasent to smell... But... Touch a thorn and you will be paralysed as it's roots drag you under the soil and consume you... My opinion? They are possibly one of the best plants nature has ever created. Death hiding behind a mask of beauty.
That sounds...exquisite.

How could I convince you for some of their seeds? I simply must have them for myself!

Ask the Lunari

12-10-2012

Quote:

Zyra shrugs,
"If I find time in my busy, busy day... I may."
She then looks down at herself,
"You find this body appealing?"
Diana smirks.

Everything is more appealing then Leona. So count that as a Yes.

But thank you for your thoughts. When you find any... tell me please.

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo, for his part, only seemed a bit confused. "Umm...Oh! Mundo not ask right! Mundo mean, is plant lady's body more like plant or human? How your body work?"

(( I assure you, Mundo is NOT hitting on you.

:> }}
((Haha. That's fine. ^.^ she's just pissy about the wall :P ))

Zyra calmed herself,

"I am unsure of exactly what it is more like, I have aspects of both plant and human. Though... I do not produce waste like you.... I have lungs now, just like humans. But also use photosynthesis to store energy."

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
That sounds...exquisite.

How could I convince you for some of their seeds? I simply must have them for myself!
Well... I doubt you have anything I desire... But... If you think of something I could want, then I'm sure we could come to an agreement. I don't just give out my seeds to anyone you know.