The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-18-2013

"I proved nothing. I didn't even answer your question." Shyvana said, glaring at Zyra. "What is good or evil? Humans just know, Zyra. Any culture there has ever been, the basis of everything has been two things: a religion that's eerily similar to every other, and a basic set of rules that were also eerily similar. First and foremost, no murdering without reason. What are those reasons? They vary. But no culture has ever smiled upon murdering without some kind of reason. For food?" She motioned at Zyra. "That's a reason. But this rule is what separates us from the animals, and a lack of it has always been viewed as evil. Always." She frowned. "Call it 'prevailing opinion' if you wish. Know why it's the prevailing opinion, and has always been? It's the correct one."

Ask the Lunari

01-19-2013

Diana would arrive within Zyra's garden once again, a look of determination can be seen upon her face.

When Zyra finally appears, she would waste no time and ask her question.

Hello Zyra, would you be willing to to help in the creation of my Garden within my soon to be built Temple? Along with Maokai if he agrees as well?

Ask TheThorns

01-19-2013

Rage fills Zyra,
"Humans know Evil and Good? Humans know nothign of good and evil, Humans are the only 'evil' creatures I see. Before humans those of nature lived in peace, no sensless slaughters, but now, how many creatures have gone extinct because of them? Any cries from the wild of pain fall upon deaf ears. Humans have lost touch with nature and now we cannot understand one another. Humans see the animals as nothing, small and insignificant. The animals, tree's and pplants look upon humans and pity. Humanity is a cancer, growing and destroying all for your own 'needs'. Those mutant monkeys refuse to listen, their wars, anger and greed cut across the land obliterating everything. Perhaps if you opened your ears, listen to the wild perhaps your eyes will open too. The animals are taken from their homes and claimed by humans, any time a creature of the wild attempts to take back their land they are killed and said to be savage. And even now! As I speak to you, you will not understand because you are a fool. I claim that animals can feel the pain, they are sensitive to what is happening, Humans tell me I am wrong, they tell me because animals are not human, they cannot feel. They say the earth is not alive and only the human race is important. Shyvana, you feel you must accept their ways, become like them in order to fit in!"

By know the whole garden seemed to be shaking with rages, the vines and thorns twist and bend within the tree's restless.
"Where is the sense in good and evil?! If humans know of good and evil then, WHERE IS IT?!"

She calms herself and looks upon Shyvana with pity.
"Those of nature would embrace you and your savage nature with open arms. Why you feel the need to fit in with those humans is beyond me."

Ask TheThorns

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would arrive within Zyra's garden once again, a look of determination can be seen upon her face.

When Zyra finally appears, she would waste no time and ask her question.

Hello Zyra, would you be willing to to help in the creation of my Garden within my soon to be built Temple? Along with Maokai if he agrees as well?
Zyra watches Diana come closer, her eyes studying the woman wondering what she would be here for,
"A creation of a garden?..."
Zyra sighs,
"Fine."

Ask the Lunari

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra watches Diana come closer, her eyes studying the woman wondering what she would be here for,
"A creation of a garden?..."
Zyra sighs,
"Fine."
Diana smirks, but raises a brow to the sigh.

Why the sigh dear? If you truly do not wish to, then you do not have to...

Ask Shyvana

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Rage fills Zyra,
"Humans know Evil and Good? Humans know nothign of good and evil, Humans are the only 'evil' creatures I see. Before humans those of nature lived in peace, no sensless slaughters, but now, how many creatures have gone extinct because of them? Any cries from the wild of pain fall upon deaf ears. Humans have lost touch with nature and now we cannot understand one another. Humans see the animals as nothing, small and insignificant. The animals, tree's and pplants look upon humans and pity. Humanity is a cancer, growing and destroying all for your own 'needs'. Those mutant monkeys refuse to listen, their wars, anger and greed cut across the land obliterating everything. Perhaps if you opened your ears, listen to the wild perhaps your eyes will open too. The animals are taken from their homes and claimed by humans, any time a creature of the wild attempts to take back their land they are killed and said to be savage. And even now! As I speak to you, you will not understand because you are a fool. I claim that animals can feel the pain, they are sensitive to what is happening, Humans tell me I am wrong, they tell me because animals are not human, they cannot feel. They say the earth is not alive and only the human race is important. Shyvana, you feel you must accept their ways, become like them in order to fit in!"

By know the whole garden seemed to be shaking with rages, the vines and thorns twist and bend within the tree's restless.
"Where is the sense in good and evil?! If humans know of good and evil then, WHERE IS IT?!"

She calms herself and looks upon Shyvana with pity.
"Those of nature would embrace you and your savage nature with open arms. Why you feel the need to fit in with those humans is beyond me."
Shyvana stared at Zyra for several seconds, before finally speaking.

"Where was your feeling, sympathetic nature all my life, Zyra?" Shyvana asked. "Where was the savior of a sentient plant when I was forced to live my life on the run from a savage beast... a beast of nature, at that? Dragons are one with the land, Zyra. Unless you believe that the racist, ruthless, murdering dragons are somehow different from natural dragons, by some twisted logic." She shook her head. "I side with the humans because Demacia is the only home I have ever had."

Ask TheThorns

01-19-2013

Zyra rolls her eyes,
"You want a feeling sympathetic nature? Go see Lulu and play in a childs fantasy. There, where your good and evil exit just as black and white. The dragon hunted you because he saw you as a disgrace. You are a half bred Shyvana, half-human so the dragons will never accept you, half-dragon so the humans will always fear and never accept you. Society rejects you. The wild rejects none, only forces the weak to become strong to survive."

Shaking her head Zyra grins,
"You wish for a saviour? Then you are weak and deserve death. You believe dragons are savage beasts? If that were true, would your father have mated with a human? If dragons truely were nothing more than savage beasts, he would have ripped your mother to shreds. When was the last you heard of a dragon razing a town to the ground in order to make its home? Humanity does just that."

Shaking her head she looks upon Shyvana with an amused expression,
"I am no saviour, I am someone who understands. Humanity would crush and destroy everything in their path in order to get what they want. Already they have torn this world apart with their magics and greed. If dragons are worse than humans as you imply, why do they not take to the skies and bring humanity to their knees. You said they are savage, if that were true, they would not care of the consequences.... And yet... I see no dragon flames burning towns to ash... Racism? Because they did not wish for their blood to be tainted with that of a human? I do not blame them. Clearly they were right to disown you. Your stupidity knows no bounds does it?"

Ask Shyvana

01-20-2013

Shyvana gave Zyra an absolutely bored look.

"Dragons raze human towns all the time, you idiot." She said flatly.

Ask TheThorns

01-29-2013

((Bump))

Vinsancenara

03-13-2013

Dear Zyra,

I love how you tend to your garden. If I could open a cafe shop, would like to set up the garden around and inside the cafe?

~LaLuna~