The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra moves the kitty a safe distance away from the pollen and looks at her curiously,
"Something you need?"
Kittehnidalee releases herself from the plant restraining her and runs to the nearest watery plant and noms it.

Ask the String

12-29-2012

Sona floats into the garden with a pleasant tune that even a few of the plants seemed to take notice of. She approaches Zyra with a warm smile.

♪Hello there Zyra,♪ Sona's music played, ♪It seems I've missed you on my Snowdown run, so, I came to bring you a late gift. Sorry for neglecting you."

Sona holds out a green-red box in front of her, taking notice of the exotic plants populating the whole area.

Ask TheThorns

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise finally stood up and walked over to Zyra "..What should we do..?"
Zyra looks to Elise, she blinks and waits some time in thought before answering,
"...That is... Up to you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee releases herself from the plant restraining her and runs to the nearest watery plant and noms it.
"You... Stop eating my plants..."
Another vines pulls the Kitty away and places her infront of a large plant,
"Eat this if you must."

If the kitty did bite into it she would find it to be almost spongy and filled with water, as she nomed it water would seep into her mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona floats into the garden with a pleasant tune that even a few of the plants seemed to take notice of. She approaches Zyra with a warm smile.

♪Hello there Zyra,♪ Sona's music played, ♪It seems I've missed you on my Snowdown run, so, I came to bring you a late gift. Sorry for neglecting you."

Sona holds out a green-red box in front of her, taking notice of the exotic plants populating the whole area.
Zyra seems not to notice Sona for some time until she plays her music, Zyra spins around startled, a vine whips out and is about to lash across Sona's jaw only to stop when Zyra notices who it is....
"I am sorry... I... Did not feel you coming... Your feet do not touch the soil... Welcome."
Looking at the green box Zyra frowns,
"What... Does it do?"

AskÉlise

12-30-2012

"To me..?" Elise repeated... for the very first time, she truly felt human again.. emotions and thoughts were stirred in her mind that she no longer thought existed. Zyra had unearthed deep, hidden feelings in Elise that were.. almost new to her.. for the simple fact that they had been buried for so long. Elise knelt down beside Zyra and looked into her eyes with her own blood red ones.. and for the first time, in a long time, Elise's eyes were not filled with that predatory look people knew all too well. Elise hesitantly reached out with one hand to gently cup Zyra's cheek, and slowly began to lean in; letting these emotions out.. after all, the worse thing Zyra could do was stop her.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Vice slowly pops his head out of a nearby brush about ten meters from Zyra.
"Hey...It's Zyra...what was it I wanted to ask her..."

(( Yes I'm trying to get involved in as many RPs as I can <_> ))

Bright Oblivion

12-30-2012

Tex slipped warily into the greenhouse, her purple robes rustling across the soil as her solid red eyes darted almost restlessly about in the shadow of her hood. It would not do for some plant that believed that her four-foot-nothing person would make a tasty morsel to catch her unaware, especially when her steel-toed boots could only do so much to protect her. She did not know where the owner of the greenhouse was, and could not call out to her, so she simply traveled further in, hoping to find her somewhere amid the plants.

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-31-2012

After nomming the plant to her satisfaction, Kittehnidalee walks up to Zyra and starts meowing while rubbing up on her leg.

Ask TheThorns

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"To me..?" Elise repeated... for the very first time, she truly felt human again.. emotions and thoughts were stirred in her mind that she no longer thought existed. Zyra had unearthed deep, hidden feelings in Elise that were.. almost new to her.. for the simple fact that they had been buried for so long. Elise knelt down beside Zyra and looked into her eyes with her own blood red ones.. and for the first time, in a long time, Elise's eyes were not filled with that predatory look people knew all too well. Elise hesitantly reached out with one hand to gently cup Zyra's cheek, and slowly began to lean in; letting these emotions out.. after all, the worse thing Zyra could do was stop her.
Zyra's eyes widen as her lips meet Elise's. The human emotions that she had recently gained from consuming the mage now rushing around in her mind like a furious storm. She doesn't know what to do, how to react, how to feel. She digs desperately in the mages memories... She clutches the first memorie that surfaces, it was kissing a male, she digs for those of a female. She finds none, are females kissing females not normal? Using the memory as referance she kisses Elise back.... Was she doing it right? She didn't know she was confused. It felt right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice slowly pops his head out of a nearby brush about ten meters from Zyra.
"Hey...It's Zyra...what was it I wanted to ask her..."

(( Yes I'm trying to get involved in as many RPs as I can <_> ))
Zyra sneers, a vine snaps out towards Vice wrapping around his neck and hauling him out from the bush. She moves to him,
"What are you doing here?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Tex slipped warily into the greenhouse, her purple robes rustling across the soil as her solid red eyes darted almost restlessly about in the shadow of her hood. It would not do for some plant that believed that her four-foot-nothing person would make a tasty morsel to catch her unaware, especially when her steel-toed boots could only do so much to protect her. She did not know where the owner of the greenhouse was, and could not call out to her, so she simply traveled further in, hoping to find her somewhere amid the plants.
Zyra felt the creatures presence, she watches from afar as it intrudes within her garden. She notes what seems to be metal feet... Not useful in a meal. She emerges from behind the creature, a vine slids across the soil and raises itself to tap what she believes to be the creatures shoulder. If it turned to look at what was tapping it, it would eb greeted by the sight of a large thorned vine in its face,
"What are you and what are you doing in my garden?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
After nomming the plant to her satisfaction, Kittehnidalee walks up to Zyra and starts meowing while rubbing up on her leg.
Zyra looks down at the kitty... This is the creature she sensed hunting in the jungles while she was a plant?... Hard to see it. But then again she was also a predator. Perhaps it was a guise to lower ones guard.... But... It was cute... Not that she would EVER say it out loud. Zyra wiggles a vine infront of it...

AskÉlise

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra's eyes widen as her lips meet Elise's. The human emotions that she had recently gained from consuming the mage now rushing around in her mind like a furious storm. She doesn't know what to do, how to react, how to feel. She digs desperately in the mages memories... She clutches the first memorie that surfaces, it was kissing a male, she digs for those of a female. She finds none, are females kissing females not normal? Using the memory as referance she kisses Elise back.... Was she doing it right? She didn't know she was confused. It felt right.
Zyra's lips were softer than a normal humans, Elise did not really put any force into the kiss. Emotions still swirling her head, for a split second, Elise thought her heart had stuck a beat once more. Elise began to put more force into as she felt Zyra return it. After a while, Elise finally broke off, looking into Zyra's eyes once more "...that was... interesting.." it was the first thing that popped into Elise's mind

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

"Hugs?" Vice smiles.

(( I must obtain hugs from every champion! To attain Super Sayan lvl 1337! RAWR!! what. ))