The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

12-24-2012

Elise strolled into Zyra's domain, stepping over any of Zyra's flowers, as she made her way to the plant woman, she frowned a little

"Zyra.. that thing with Fortune.. it was nothing." Elise said quietly, sitting on her back legs

Ask TheThorns

12-24-2012

Zyra was sitting near the black spider plant, tending to it as Elise walked in, she turns and eyes Elise,
"I did not say I had a problem with it. Who you wish to show your affection for is none of my concern."
By body language alone Elise would be able to tell Zyra was annoyed.

AskÉlise

12-24-2012

"That wasn't affection.." Elise said, rubbing her arm slightly "That was me having fun.. and I am sorry.." Elise felt genuinely bad about this.. and it was strange to her.

The Graveman

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra emerges from behind the summoner, it seems she had been following him for some time, a smirk upon her lips as she watches him.
"You tramp on through my garden as if you own the place, you did not announce your arrival..."
She clicks her fingers, the vines stop coiling around his legs but do not leave. Noticing the robes she doesn't seem to care in the slightest.
"So. What did you come here for?"
The wizard looked over his shoulder, responding to her astute question. "Knowledge. There is something I seek and you are the one that may possibly know of it. That is, if you choose to indulge me." He rose his hands in the air as a gesture of peace, surrendering himself so he would not have to resort to drastic measures.

Ask TheThorns

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
The wizard looked over his shoulder, responding to her astute question. "Knowledge. There is something I seek and you are the one that may possibly know of it. That is, if you choose to indulge me." He rose his hands in the air as a gesture of peace, surrendering himself so he would not have to resort to drastic measures.
Zyra raises an eyebrow and walks towards the summoner, a thorned vine coiled around her wrist,
"What is it and why should I help you?"

The Graveman

12-24-2012

Quote:
Zyra raises an eyebrow and walks towards the summoner, a thorned vine coiled around her wrist,
"What is it and why should I help you?"
"Allow me to introduce myself then. I am Mortimer. Consider us both equals, for I do not come here as a summoner, only as a hospitable stranger. There is a specific plant that I am seeking." He kept his arms raised, knowing that he still wasn't in the best of situations right now.

AskÉlise

12-24-2012

((*Feels ignored* D: ))

Ask TheThorns

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"That wasn't affection.." Elise said, rubbing her arm slightly "That was me having fun.. and I am sorry.." Elise felt genuinely bad about this.. and it was strange to her.
Zyra slowly nods,
"You.. Have fun like that a lot?"
She looks to Elise, curiousity showing in her eyes, simply wondering if it was something Elise done often... Why was she feeling down after that? Some human emotion most likely... She didn't like it. She was better than humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
"Allow me to introduce myself then. I am Mortimer. Consider us both equals, for I do not come here as a summoner, only as a hospitable stranger. There is a specific plant that I am seeking." He kept his arms raised, knowing that he still wasn't in the best of situations right now.
Zyra raises an eyebrow and smirks,
"Summoner or not, we are not equals. But however I may be willing to help."
The vines around Mortimer retract a little, showing Zyra wouldn't kill him on the spot... yet.
"What is it you are looking for?"

Ask the Lunari

12-24-2012

Quote:
Zyra would emerge from the the dense growth and raise and eyebrow.
"Hello Moonlight."
She shakes her head slighty,
"No... I have no come across a plant like that yet."
Ah I see. Diana gives a look of disappointment.

Otherwise, how have you been? and have you been enjoying the "snowdown"?

AskÉlise

12-24-2012

Quote:
Zyra slowly nods,
"You.. Have fun like that a lot?"
She looks to Elise, curiousity showing in her eyes, simply wondering if it was something Elise done often... Why was she feeling down after that? Some human emotion most likely... She didn't like it. She was better than humans.
"No.. I do not.." Elsie said, which was some what a lie..