The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo smiles, quite beside himself. "Okay, Mundo try be less excited. It's just, Mundo so glad to have friend, you know? Mundo not like being alone sometimes." He then tilts head to one side, his expression puzzled. "And why would Mundo hurt plants? Mundo not like them, but he not kill them either. Sometime Mundo use plants in medicine! Mundo is doctor, you know!" At this he beats his chest with his left fist rather proudly.
Zyra looks at Mundo and frowns, a disapointed expression crossing her face.
"You do not like my plants? Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise walked over and gently placed an arm around Zyra's shoulders.. her plantlike flesh was soft.. softer than normal skin. It felt good.
Zyra inhales sharply as Elise places an arm around her, she wasn't expecting Elise to do that, she looks up and frowns, she didn't mind the spider queens touch, but she was doubting the logic behind it.... Would it help further Zyra's goals? No.. But... It...
"Uh.."

AskÉlise

12-15-2012

Elise cocked her head to the side again "If you wish me to not touch you, then say so" Elise said

st0pb0t

12-15-2012

Evelynn returns to visit Zyra a few days following her previous trip. The reclusive plant woman hadn't become more social, as Evelynn had hoped, so she was curious as to what was holding her up.

More than likely, the answer was one of her plants.

As before, Evelynn knocks on the vines entangling the entrance to Zyra's greenhouse. She felt only marginally less silly than before.

Ask TheThorns

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise cocked her head to the side again "If you wish me to not touch you, then say so" Elise said
Zyra shakes her head, "No. It is fine.... I do not mind your touch..."
Zyra was still clearly confused as if the thoughts in her mind were conflicting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn returns to visit Zyra a few days following her previous trip. The reclusive plant woman hadn't become more social, as Evelynn had hoped, so she was curious as to what was holding her up.

More than likely, the answer was one of her plants.

As before, Evelynn knocks on the vines entangling the entrance to Zyra's greenhouse. She felt only marginally less silly than before.
The vines part allowing Evelynn entrance, Zyra would be seen sitting on one of the many large branches of an oak. She looks down to Evelynn,
"Hello Evelynn."

st0pb0t

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
The vines part allowing Evelynn entrance, Zyra would be seen sitting on one of the many large branches of an oak. She looks down to Evelynn,
"Hello Evelynn."
"Hello Zyra. How have you been?" Evelynn looks around for something to sit on... but sees only man-eating plants and trees; not even an overturned log. She mentally shrugged and resigned to stand.

MadDoctorMundo

12-16-2012

Quote:
Zyra looks at Mundo and frowns, a disapointed expression crossing her face.
"You do not like my plants? Why?"
Mundo looks around at the wild vegetation surrounding them, then gave Zyra a solemn frown. "Mundo live in Zaun all his life. Never seen plants so healthy. Plants in Zaun all.....icky, not so good. Pretty plant lady's plants....alive, like mind of their own! Mundo....Mundo never seen anything like them. So pretty....but so deadly....Mundo not like them cuz they try be more pretty than you..." The larger man looked away slightly at that admission, looking rather embarrassed at having said such a thing.

AskÉlise

12-16-2012

Quote:
Zyra shakes her head, "No. It is fine.... I do not mind your touch..."
Zyra was still clearly confused as if the thoughts in her mind were conflicting...
"You still seem.. distraught." Elise said.. Elise herself still felt strange around Zyra.. her thoughts weren't so much as conflicting.. but Zyra seemed to suppress Elise's cold hearted, predator nature.. and bring about a little more.. happy side of the Spider Queen

Ask TheThorns

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Hello Zyra. How have you been?" Evelynn looks around for something to sit on... but sees only man-eating plants and trees; not even an overturned log. She mentally shrugged and resigned to stand.
Zyra notices Eve looking around, she remembered how people were intimidated by the deadly plants... Perhaps sitting would make her relax?
A thick vine raises itself behind Evelynn, Zyra gestures to it,
"You can sit if you wish."
Zyra drops from the tree, she stands before Evelynn and gestures around her,
"Surrounded by my plants.. I have been good. ..You?"

Ask TheThorns

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo looks around at the wild vegetation surrounding them, then gave Zyra a solemn frown. "Mundo live in Zaun all his life. Never seen plants so healthy. Plants in Zaun all.....icky, not so good. Pretty plant lady's plants....alive, like mind of their own! Mundo....Mundo never seen anything like them. So pretty....but so deadly....Mundo not like them cuz they try be more pretty than you..." The larger man looked away slightly at that admission, looking rather embarrassed at having said such a thing.
Zyra looks at Mundo curiously.
"My plants are of nature Mundo. I find Nature much more beatiful than myself... But thank you it was..... Sweet...."

st0pb0t

12-16-2012

Quote:
Zyra notices Eve looking around, she remembered how people were intimidated by the deadly plants... Perhaps sitting would make her relax?
A thick vine raises itself behind Evelynn, Zyra gestures to it,
"You can sit if you wish."
Zyra drops from the tree, she stands before Evelynn and gestures around her,
"Surrounded by my plants.. I have been good. ..You?"
Evelynn sits precariously upon the vine, swinging her feet back and forth. "I've been well. Wringing people dry for their precious fluids, walking around in practically nothing to enjoy the breeze... you know, normal stuff."