The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra looks sceptical at the offer of a natural black rose.
"And how would I know it really was a black rose and not some illusion you place over my eyes?"
A vine draps itself across LeBlancs shoulder as Zyra moves towards her smiling,
"However I'll trust you... A little. I'll give you one of the seeds... If you cannot grow it... Well, you come back and offer something else in return. Deal?"
((Sorry, I missed this! I thought I replied, forgive me!))

"How indeed? But!" LeBlanc patted the vine affectionately, "I see no reason to deceive you in such a way. If there is one thing I cannot deceive, are flowers. I have no reason to trick them, for they would never fathom of trying to harm me."

The deceiver smiled, "They know who their florist is, they know who prunes their leafs, unlike so many people in this world. This, is a deal I am willing to make. Is there anything special about the seed I should know of? Certain temperature, a particular type of dirt it may favor, strange watering habits?"

Ask TheThorns

12-13-2012

((Of course <3 ))

Zyra smiles,
"Don't touch it with bare skin... Unless you want your hand to swell up to the size of a balloon. It's almost as if someone made the plant specificly to harm humans."

She chuckles to herself before plucking a leaf from a nearby tree. The tip of the vine on LeBlanc's shoulder would move forward and spit out a seed from the tip onto the leaf. The seed itself was completely crimson with a thin white stripe.

"Oh yes. The room you grow it in must be in a similar temperature to this room. It will grow in any dirt and... It grows suspiciously well when human blood is mixed into the water. Funny thing that."

Zyra steps forward and gently takes Leblancs hand before placing the leaf wrapped wound the seed in it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-14-2012

Quote:
((Of course <3 ))

Zyra smiles,
"Don't touch it with bare skin... Unless you want your hand to swell up to the size of a balloon. It's almost as if someone made the plant specificly to harm humans."

She chuckles to herself before plucking a leaf from a nearby tree. The tip of the vine on LeBlanc's shoulder would move forward and spit out a seed from the tip onto the leaf. The seed itself was completely crimson with a thin white stripe.

"Oh yes. The room you grow it in must be in a similar temperature to this room. It will grow in any dirt and... It grows suspiciously well when human blood is mixed into the water. Funny thing that."

Zyra steps forward and gently takes Leblancs hand before placing the leaf wrapped wound the seed in it.
The deceiver softly drew her hand back, and flicked her wrist. The leaf disappeared before the twitch. LeBlanc grinned at the mistress of thorns, "I have the perfect fertilizer for it. The temperature of the room has been memorized, and I? I thank you."

She swept a foot behind her other foot and curtsied towards Zyra, "I will be sure to bring you news of the flower the very moment it sprouts. How long should it approximately be before I should become suspicious that it did not germinate properly?"

Ask TheThorns

12-14-2012

Zyra nods in response to LeBlancs curtsy, no doubt it would have been the other away around should Zyra have been visiting the deciever.
"It should begin growth fairly quickly if you water the seedling with a cup of blood. A little longer if only water... So... three to four days with blood. A week to a week and a half only water."

Zyra's eyes narrow,
"Should word of any misstreating of that plant reach my ears... I will not be happy..."
They then soften as she smiles,
"But I have faith in you.. I'm sure you would not let any harm come to one of my children."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-14-2012

"The only reason I even harm you, dear, is because of the Fields of Justice. I have no reason to harm you, dear, just as you have no reason to harm me."

LeBlanc used the strange position she seemed craned in to make herself spin one full circle. By the time she faced Zyra again, all she managed to utter before she disappeared was a simple, "Tah tah."

AskÉlise

12-14-2012

Elise wondered into Zyra's garden once more after sometime has past, finding Zyra, Elise sat on her back legs "Hello dear, I trust you have taken great care of the flower" she said with a smile

Ask TheThorns

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise wondered into Zyra's garden once more after sometime has past, finding Zyra, Elise sat on her back legs "Hello dear, I trust you have taken great care of the flower" she said with a smile
Zyra supresses a smile when she notice's Elise, she nods though,
"Follow."
She moves for some time, the garden seemed to be as big as the plague jungles themselves. She doesn't speak the entire time, but as she slows a pair of bushes infront of them part to reveal an almost large empty space. Only the Black spider plant was growing in the middle, it looked healthy and was rather quiet beautiful as if Zyra had spent more time here tending than any of the other plants.
"I have taken care of it. Yes."

AskÉlise

12-14-2012

Quote:
Zyra supresses a smile when she notice's Elise, she nods though,
"Follow."
She moves for some time, the garden seemed to be as big as the plague jungles themselves. She doesn't speak the entire time, but as she slows a pair of bushes infront of them part to reveal an almost large empty space. Only the Black spider plant was growing in the middle, it looked healthy and was rather quiet beautiful as if Zyra had spent more time here tending than any of the other plants.
"I have taken care of it. Yes."
Elise followed Zyra.. again, feeling.. odd.. she still did not know why she felt the way she did around the plant woman.. she was the only one that she didn't really bother to tease.. it was clear to Elise at least that she felt a connection to Zyra. Elise looked around at the many other flowers and jungle foliage, admiring it until Zyra stopped, Elise looked at the flower, then back to Zyra "So.. why the special treatment?" She simply asked, a smile quirking a bit at the edge of her lips

Ask TheThorns

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise followed Zyra.. again, feeling.. odd.. she still did not know why she felt the way she did around the plant woman.. she was the only one that she didn't really bother to tease.. it was clear to Elise at least that she felt a connection to Zyra. Elise looked around at the many other flowers and jungle foliage, admiring it until Zyra stopped, Elise looked at the flower, then back to Zyra "So.. why the special treatment?" She simply asked, a smile quirking a bit at the edge of her lips

Zyra stops for a moment, Elise's question giving her pause, she didn't really know why... She just felt the need to.

"I... Is the only one of its kind I have seen. It is Unique..."
She frowns trying to come up with something else, turning to Elise she smiles,
"Just though it was beautiful. A plant of such beauty should be treated with the extra attention it deserves."

Damnnation12

12-14-2012

Quote:
Zyra notices the summoner looking at the spider plant. Vines rise and obscure it from view. She nods at the summoner before placing the rose in her hair, thorns and all.
"If you have anymore I will not mind. But, is there anything else you came for?"
"No, thats all I came for." He nods at her before looking around for the exit, seeing as how the jungle sorta wraped around them, and he didn't know where it was... "I don't mean to be a bother, but you wouldn't happen to know the exit?"