The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"It is indeed" Elise replied with a smile
Knowing full well Elise was a predator like herself, Zyra smiles back, this is a trap that Zyra herself would use to lure someone to her... But... The plants sounded Beautiful.
"Will you take me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
He does sitdown, making sure to write what she says. "Alright, tell me if these go too far." He clears his throat. "Most summoners play you because of your looks, how you 'dress', because most would make comments about you, what do you think of this? Also, whats your opinion on Jayce?"
"They play me? Summoner, I play them. But if you mean they choose to summon be on the fields because of how I look? Then so be it. Allow them to stare and make comments, should anyone of them finally decide to say it to my face then I will be waiting. Jayce? The man from one of the metal jungles called Piltover? I do not like nor hate him. He is... Disgusting as he tears up the earth for the metals in order to create weapons. But, I have yet to discuss anything with him."

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Vines immediatly tear the botanist from Urgots grasp and wakes him. She glares angrily,
"You think it is fine to leave a plant in a such a state? To leave it in pain? To allow it to die simply because you are lazy?!"

Zyra's anger seemed to shake the whole garden, many vine wrapped around the limbs of the botanist.
"Now. I will put you in more pain than you can imagin you worm."
Thorns emerge from the thorns ripping into the mans flesh, starting with the shins the thorns begin shearing the flesh from his bones, the vines around his thigh applying pressure so he didn't simply bleed to death. The blood that does drip into the soil is absorbed immediatly, Zyra sneers,
"How does this feel?!"
The thorns then being working on the flesh of the mans hands first breaking the bones in his hands before shredding the flesh. She does this for some time, working on each limb seperatly, crushing the bones before shredding away the flest. When he was nothing more than a torse with stumps instead of arms and legs, she allows him to drop to the soil,
"I will not kill you! I will keep you alive on the brink of death like you done to that plant."
She seeths with anger, a vine forces it's way down his throat before growing thorns and tearing it's way back out, what remains of the still living body is dragged away into the foilage to be kept alive in pain for as long as Zyra saw fit.

As the remains of his severed limbs are dragged away for fertilizer Zyra looks to Urgot, the rage still flickering like fire in her eyes,
"Never cross me dead man."
A black flower coils over to Urgot, a slick supstance seeping off the petals.
"This poison will suffice I believe. I don't think the summoners will allow it on the fields though."
((God DAMN.))

*Even the Headsman's Pride is a little shocked at this showing of primal brutality, he shakes the image out of his head*

After that showing *cough* I do not plan to cross you. *he narrows his one human eye* At least not here in your element. But I have no quarrel with you. *he coughs* I do not plan to use it on the *wheeze* fields. *he gathers the liquid in his non-acid hunter arm, where his corrosive shots are kept*

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon looks over the flower again for a few moments, and lowers his arm back down.

"Very well then. That is all I came for."

And with that, Pantheon turned around and headed out.
Zyra watches Pantheon leave, the plants part before him as he leaves.
"Good-day."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((God DAMN.))

*Even the Headsman's Pride is a little shocked at this showing of primal brutality, he shakes the image out of his head*

After that showing *cough* I do not plan to cross you. *he narrows his one human eye* At least not here in your element. But I have no quarrel with you. *he coughs* I do not plan to use it on the *wheeze* fields. *he gathers the liquid in his non-acid hunter arm, where his corrosive shots are kept*
((You don't eff with nature.))

Zyra smirks,
I should hope not."
She just laughs,
"Urgot, The world is my element."
As Zyra then raises an eyebrow,
"Is that all dead man?"

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
Knowing full well Elise was a predator like herself, Zyra smiles back, this is a trap that Zyra herself would use to lure someone to her... But... The plants sounded Beautiful.
"Will you take me?"
Elise stood up and offered her hand to Zyra "I shall." She said "And do not worry, I have no reason to harm you.. or your plants." Elise then said, while it was true, Elise was a predator, just like Zyra.. Elise had no intention of harming her. Giving her plant like body.. she would probably taste horrible to the Spider Queen anyways.

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:

((You don't eff with nature.))

Zyra smirks,
I should hope not."
She just laughs,
"Urgot, The world is my element."
As Zyra then raises an eyebrow,
"Is that all dead man?"

Unless *cough* you have anything else to ask or tell me, *wheeze* yes. *he begins walking away, then turns back* If it means anything *cough* to you, I mean your precious plants no real harm. In life I enjoyed nature, almost as much as war. *he hopes this will calm her ire. He didn't want an enemy that used the earth under him as a weapon*

((Probably wouldn't be the case, but I thought I would say something that reinforces the fact that Urgot was ONCE human :P))

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
"They play me? Summoner, I play them. But if you mean they choose to summon be on the fields because of how I look? Then so be it. Allow them to stare and make comments, should anyone of them finally decide to say it to my face then I will be waiting. Jayce? The man from one of the metal jungles called Piltover? I do not like nor hate him. He is... Disgusting as he tears up the earth for the metals in order to create weapons. But, I have yet to discuss anything with him."
"Well, I'll be the first to say you look nice." He does make sure to not put any emphases on it. "I only like Jayce because hes a combo kind of champion, I like combos." He clears his throat again, he does this a lot. "Okay, what do you think about Maokai?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise stood up and offered her hand to Zyra "I shall." She said "And do not worry, I have no reason to harm you.. or your plants." Elise then said, while it was true, Elise was a predator, just like Zyra.. Elise had no intention of harming her. Giving her plant like body.. she would probably taste horrible to the Spider Queen anyways.
Zyra smiles gently taking Elise's hand in her own,
"I cannot wait."
She truely couldn't stand the anticpation of seeing something with the potential to be as beautiful as she imagined. However, nothing gave away these thoughts of hers.
"I should hope not... If anyone were to harm my plants... I have ways of dealing with them."
She grins as a few recent memories come to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Unless *cough* you have anything else to ask or tell me, *wheeze* yes. *he begins walking away, then turns back* If it means anything *cough* to you, I mean your precious plants no real harm. In life I enjoyed nature, almost as much as war. *he hopes this will calm her ire. He didn't want an enemy that used the earth under him as a weapon*

((Probably wouldn't be the case, but I thought I would say something that reinforces the fact that Urgot was ONCE human :P))
Zyra simply sighs,
"And look at you now. A walking dead man fueled by hatred powered by machine. What you enjoyed once hardly matters now does it."
She then allows him to leave without so much as a good-bye.

Quote:
"Well, I'll be the first to say you look nice." He does make sure to not put any emphases on it. "I only like Jayce because hes a combo kind of champion, I like combos." He clears his throat again, he does this a lot. "Okay, what do you think about Maokai?"
"You are not the first to say so."
She smirks,
"You are the first to say so to my face without me using it to lower your guard and kill you."
The question of Maokai, causes her to stop more a moment,
"He should have been able to go back to being apart of nature long, long ago. He is however, a beautiful creature. I feel sorry for him being brought into the world in such a manner. But yet respect him for not falling to the taint and corruption of you humans."

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
"You are not the first to say so."
She smirks,
"You are the first to say so to my face without me using it to lower your guard and kill you."
The question of Maokai, causes her to stop more a moment,
"He should have been able to go back to being apart of nature long, long ago. He is however, a beautiful creature. I feel sorry for him being brought into the world in such a manner. But yet respect him for not falling to the taint and corruption of you humans."
At that moment, he felt grateful of life for not being prey for her. "Lucky me..." He chuckled lightly, yet with a sense of dread, he stands up, closeing his book. "Well, I think thats all I have to ask, thanks for answering the questions!" He turns to head out. but notices the way blocked. An overwhelming sense of dread washes over him.

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra smiles gently taking Elise's hand in her own,
"I cannot wait."
She truely couldn't stand the anticpation of seeing something with the potential to be as beautiful as she imagined. However, nothing gave away these thoughts of hers.
"I should hope not... If anyone were to harm my plants... I have ways of dealing with them."
She grins as a few recent memories come to mind.
Elise smiled widely as Zyra took her hand "I would imagine dear" she replied. "The same can said about my spiders.." Elise then led Zyra to a teleportation chamber that only Elise knew about.. it was just out side of her home.. and the two were off

((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...place&page=815 :3))

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
At that moment, he felt grateful of life for not being prey for her. "Lucky me..." He chuckled lightly, yet with a sense of dread, he stands up, closeing his book. "Well, I think thats all I have to ask, thanks for answering the questions!" He turns to head out. but notices the way blocked. An overwhelming sense of dread washes over him.

Zyra smiled as he stops and notices the way was blocked, she lets out a quiet hum and a vine slides down from the ceiling and snakes it's way down across his shoulder,

"You wish to leave so quickly?"
She walks up closer to him and places a hand on the other shoulder,
"You hurt me summoner. I was enjoying myself and now you wish to leave...."
The vine grows a few thorns but do not puncture his skin. She snaps a finger close to his ear and they way for him to leave unblocks itself, she lets out another hum close to the oposite ear.
"You're always welcome back summoner."
She then returns to the foilage. Leaving the summoner alone with the exit before him.