The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra raises an eyebrow,
"You do not like it?"
"I can appreciate the gesture, but what is a practical use of such a thing?"

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:
*Urgot makes no sudden moves and replies calmly*

I found it *wheeze* in that condition. The Noxian gardeners *wheeze, cough* are not very good at their jobs. Release me. *cough* I need something poisonous. A nectar of any sort, preferably. I am looking *wheeze* to upgrade my Noxian corrosive shot. *he holds up his right arm to show the weapon*
((I think you missed this))

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra expression goes vacant for a moment, her thoughts drifting for a moment as she thinks of the ghost flowers and if they could survive in her garden. She thoughts return to Elise, "Ramble?"
Zyra smiles, "I do not mind.... I'd love to see the flowers some time."
"And I would love to show you" Elise replied.

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
((Sorry I tend to miss posts often :3 ))

"Morgana for sure. Renektons anger would surely cause damage here."
He nodded, he was going to sitdown but with all the thorns laying around...He opted agaisnt it, he also took note not to step on one of her plants... "Alright, I have a few more if thats alright." He clears his throat. "What do you think of the shadow Isles champs? Such as Hecarim, Mordekaiser, Elise, maybe Karthus?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"I can appreciate the gesture, but what is a practical use of such a thing?"
Zyra frowns and crosses her arms,
"It is beautiful. That is all it is for when detatched from the main stem. Simply to show it's beauty."
She raises an eyebrow wondering if Pantheon would keep the flower or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot makes no sudden moves and replies calmly*

I found it *wheeze* in that condition. The Noxian gardeners *wheeze, cough* are not very good at their jobs. Release me. *cough* I need something poisonous. A nectar of any sort, preferably. I am looking *wheeze* to upgrade my Noxian corrosive shot. *he holds up his right arm to show the weapon*
Zyra growls, the vines retract from Urgot but were still close enough to bind him should he do anything to aggrivate Zyra or her plants.
"I know many poisons that could be used dead man, a trade will do."
She looks at the weapon in disgust, her anger for someone allowing the plant to get in such a horrible condition still lingering.
"Bring me the gardener and you can have you poison."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"And I would love to show you" Elise replied.
Zyra smiles at this,
"Is it possible to show me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
He nodded, he was going to sitdown but with all the thorns laying around...He opted agaisnt it, he also took note not to step on one of her plants... "Alright, I have a few more if thats alright." He clears his throat. "What do you think of the shadow Isles champs? Such as Hecarim, Mordekaiser, Elise, maybe Karthus?"
Zyra waves her hand as she notices the humans discomfort, a large thick vine raises behind the summoner,
"Sit."
Zyra remains standing and thinks about the question,
"Hecarim, I do not know personally, all I know that both him and Mordekaiser are giant lumbering fools who would probably destroy my garden if they ever came in here. I not knowing them personally, I have no opinion."
She then smiles to herself,
"Elise? A truely beautiful creature, graceful and enticing... And a predator. I respect her more than anyone from those Isles."
She then frowns,
"Karthus however reveals in death. He is obsessed, but allows him to see the beauty in death. Not many can or are even willing to see death from his point of view. Much like you humans and my view on nature."

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:

Zyra growls, the vines retract from Urgot but were still close enough to bind him should he do anything to aggrivate Zyra or her plants.
"I know many poisons that could be used dead man, a trade will do."
She looks at the weapon in disgust, her anger for someone allowing the plant to get in such a horrible condition still lingering.
"Bring me the gardener and you can have you poison."
*he ponders this for a moment. Was a greater chance at ending the life of his sworn enemy worth the life of a gardener?*

Deal.

*Of course it was. He walks off and returns, an unconscious botanist in tow*

AskÉlise

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra smiles at this,
"Is it possible to show me?"
"It is indeed" Elise replied with a smile

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra waves her hand as she notices the humans discomfort, a large thick vine raises behind the summoner,
"Sit."
Zyra remains standing and thinks about the question,
"Hecarim, I do not know personally, all I know that both him and Mordekaiser are giant lumbering fools who would probably destroy my garden if they ever came in here. I not knowing them personally, I have no opinion."
She then smiles to herself,
"Elise? A truely beautiful creature, graceful and enticing... And a predator. I respect her more than anyone from those Isles."
She then frowns,
"Karthus however reveals in death. He is obsessed, but allows him to see the beauty in death. Not many can or are even willing to see death from his point of view. Much like you humans and my view on nature."
He does sitdown, making sure to write what she says. "Alright, tell me if these go too far." He clears his throat. "Most summoners play you because of your looks, how you 'dress', because most would make comments about you, what do you think of this? Also, whats your opinion on Jayce?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Vines immediatly tear the botanist from Urgots grasp and wakes him. She glares angrily,
"You think it is fine to leave a plant in a such a state? To leave it in pain? To allow it to die simply because you are lazy?!"

Zyra's anger seemed to shake the whole garden, many vine wrapped around the limbs of the botanist.
"Now. I will put you in more pain than you can imagin you worm."
Thorns emerge from the thorns ripping into the mans flesh, starting with the shins the thorns begin shearing the flesh from his bones, the vines around his thigh applying pressure so he didn't simply bleed to death. The blood that does drip into the soil is absorbed immediatly, Zyra sneers,
"How does this feel?!"
The thorns then being working on the flesh of the mans hands first breaking the bones in his hands before shredding the flesh. She does this for some time, working on each limb seperatly, crushing the bones before shredding away the flest. When he was nothing more than a torse with stumps instead of arms and legs, she allows him to drop to the soil,
"I will not kill you! I will keep you alive on the brink of death like you done to that plant."
She seeths with anger, a vine forces it's way down his throat before growing thorns and tearing it's way back out, what remains of the still living body is dragged away into the foilage to be kept alive in pain for as long as Zyra saw fit.

As the remains of his severed limbs are dragged away for fertilizer Zyra looks to Urgot, the rage still flickering like fire in her eyes,
"Never cross me dead man."
A black flower coils over to Urgot, a slick supstance seeping off the petals.
"This poison will suffice I believe. I don't think the summoners will allow it on the fields though."

AskPantheon

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra frowns and crosses her arms,
"It is beautiful. That is all it is for when detatched from the main stem. Simply to show it's beauty."
She raises an eyebrow wondering if Pantheon would keep the flower or not.
Pantheon looks over the flower again for a few moments, and lowers his arm back down.

"Very well then. That is all I came for."

And with that, Pantheon turned around and headed out.