The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zines instantly coil around Urgot as a precaution should he try anything, Zyra steps forwards, her eyes flare with anger whens he see's the state of the plant.

"What did you do to it!"

A vine pretty much snatches the plant away and pulls it off into the foilage.

"Okay what did you want dead man?"

It was quite clear she was still irked from earlier.
*Urgot makes no sudden moves and replies calmly*

I found it *wheeze* in that condition. The Noxian gardeners *wheeze, cough* are not very good at their jobs. Release me. *cough* I need something poisonous. A nectar of any sort, preferably. I am looking *wheeze* to upgrade my Noxian corrosive shot. *he holds up his right arm to show the weapon*


((AFK for several hours. Will post more after school.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Evelynn approaches Zyra's greenhouse. The entrance was barred by thorned vines, and though she probably could have stolen her way in regardless, she was seeking a good first impression.

However, she wasn't sure how to get the attention of the residence's owner save shouting. She didn't see a doorbell... so she knocked.

On a plant.

Evelynn sighed. That felt like one of the sillier things she had done as of late.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn approaches Zyra's greenhouse. The entrance was barred by thorned vines, and though she probably could have stolen her way in regardless, she was seeking a good first impression.

However, she wasn't sure how to get the attention of the residence's owner save shouting. She didn't see a doorbell... so she knocked.

On a plant.

Evelynn sighed. That felt like one of the sillier things she had done as of late.
Zyra felt something knocking on the vines more then she heard it. The vines themselve retract allowing Eve entrance, Zyra's humming could be heard as she tended a rather deadly looking plant. It was much like a tulip, yet it seeped a clear liquid that coated its green black spotted leaves, even Zyra was carful not to touch the liquid. The liquid gave off a rather pleasent smell as if to lure animals to it for some reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Evelynn walked up behind Zyra, her pace slow, as she observed the "woman" tend to one of no doubt several deadly looking growths.

"It's lovely," she commented quietly, peering over Zyra's slender shoulder to get a better look. "What is it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn walked up behind Zyra, her pace slow, as she observed the "woman" tend to one of no doubt several deadly looking growths.

"It's lovely," she commented quietly, peering over Zyra's slender shoulder to get a better look. "What is it?"
"Humans have no name for it."
Zyra answers without looking at Evelynn. A single drop of the liquid touches a smaller flower thata had been growing beside the poisonous tulip killing it instantly, Zyra lets outs an annoyed hiss and sighs. When she does finally stand she turns and looks at Eve, the annoyance on her face is replaced by a look of curiousity flickering across her face,
"Can I help you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

12-12-2012

The switch in emotions was not lost on Evelynn. She wasn't sure if a bipedal lilac's facial expressions were the same as everyone else's, but Evelynn had done her homework on Zyra and knew as much as there was to know about her. She had assimilated a human woman to gain that shape. It stood to reason a few other human-esque traits carried over.

"You can. I'm looking for a particular root." Evelynn produced a torn out page and passed it to Zyra. "It's very rare, as I understand it. None of the florists I visited or botanists I threatened could tell me a reliable location to obtain it. Encephalartos loti. Heard of it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
The answer visibly pleases Zyra,
"Oh, I knew I wouldn't hate you."
She steps closer and raises her hand to his face, a small flower blooms as she watches him smiling, a small golden tigerlily flower grows in the palm of her hand, she holds it out to him,
"Take it."
Pantheon looked over the flower for a moment, and then carefully took the flower from Zyra's hand. He inspected it more carefully, and then lowered the arm in which he was holding the flower to the side.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra makes a disgusted sound,
"This place is horrible..."
Knowing Elise was trying to get to know her, Zyra couldn't help but wonder why. Perhaps many would be intimidated by someone like her? Amusing.
"Curious... What are the plants like on the Shadow Isles?"
"I would agree.." Elise simply said, Elise then raised an eyebrow as Zyra asked a question of her own, smiling, Elise answered. "We did have flowers and such on the Shadow Isles.. they were.. spectral, but they were there.. I always liked walking through the field of them." Elise mused "And yes, in case you were wondering, you could call them.. "ghost" flowers. Everything from the Shadow Isles is the living dead." Elise then added "But, that did not stop them from being beautiful.." Elise then blinked "Oh listen to me ramble." Elise quipped with a laugh "Yes, we did have flowers on the Shadow Isles"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra raises and eyebrow,
"That... Is an easy one. Anivia, she would never intentionally harm my plants, Brand however would incinerate everything."
I guess he didn't know brand as much as she did, he opens his book and flips to a page. "Alright, between Renekton or Morgana?"

((I'm not sure if you caught my previous post, so I'm reposting it just to be sure.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
The switch in emotions was not lost on Evelynn. She wasn't sure if a bipedal lilac's facial expressions were the same as everyone else's, but Evelynn had done her homework on Zyra and knew as much as there was to know about her. She had assimilated a human woman to gain that shape. It stood to reason a few other human-esque traits carried over.

"You can. I'm looking for a particular root." Evelynn produced a torn out page and passed it to Zyra. "It's very rare, as I understand it. None of the florists I visited or botanists I threatened could tell me a reliable location to obtain it. Encephalartos loti. Heard of it?"
((Uhm.. I could only think of Encephalartos lanatus...=\ ))

Zyra simply stares at the long word,
"I do not know the human terms for all of these plants, judging from the picture alone I have no idea where it grows.... I only know for sure where many of the plants of the plague jungles grow."
She frowns,
"I'm afraid I cannot be much more help..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon looked over the flower for a moment, and then carefully took the flower from Zyra's hand. He inspected it more carefully, and then lowered the arm in which he was holding the flower to the side.
Zyra raises an eyebrow,
"You do not like it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"I would agree.." Elise simply said, Elise then raised an eyebrow as Zyra asked a question of her own, smiling, Elise answered. "We did have flowers and such on the Shadow Isles.. they were.. spectral, but they were there.. I always liked walking through the field of them." Elise mused "And yes, in case you were wondering, you could call them.. "ghost" flowers. Everything from the Shadow Isles is the living dead." Elise then added "But, that did not stop them from being beautiful.." Elise then blinked "Oh listen to me ramble." Elise quipped with a laugh "Yes, we did have flowers on the Shadow Isles"
Zyra expression goes vacant for a moment, her thoughts drifting for a moment as she thinks of the ghost flowers and if they could survive in her garden. She thoughts return to Elise, "Ramble?"
Zyra smiles, "I do not mind.... I'd love to see the flowers some time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
I guess he didn't know brand as much as she did, he opens his book and flips to a page. "Alright, between Renekton or Morgana?"

((I'm not sure if you caught my previous post, so I'm reposting it just to be sure.))
((Sorry I tend to miss posts often :3 ))

"Morgana for sure. Renektons anger would surely cause damage here."