The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
"Alright! Now we're talkin!" Another Wukong steps out from behind Zyra. Leaning next to her as the other laughs behind his hand, he whispers into her ear conspiratorially, "So whatcha want me to do to him?"
Zyra smirks,
"Something with that third arm of his. Make it so he doesn't think he is so superior to us of the jungle. Anything you wish to bring him down."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo smiled widely as he listened to Zyra speak, before suddenly lunging forward and picking her up in a great big hug. "Then Mundo be you friend! Mundo think plant lady very pretty and want learn more 'bout you! Will you be Mundo friend? Please?"
Zyra wheezed,
"R-R-RELEASE ME N-NOW! I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND ONCE YOU RELEASE ME!"

MadDoctorMundo

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra wheezed,
"R-R-RELEASE ME N-NOW! I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND ONCE YOU RELEASE ME!"
Mundo was grinning from ear to ear now as he loosed his grip on Zyra and gently set her back down on her precious soil. "Yay! Mundo think this beginning of beautiful friendship!"

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

Nunu grins and nods at Willump.

"Well, I suppose we should get going for now. We will visit again when we get our hands on that gift for ya. But we think you could be a nice friend to have Zyra. Take care of yourself, alright."

Willump gives her a wave as they turn to leave the green house, probably be best they don't stay for too long and mess up the delicate balance of temperature that her plants need to survive.

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

Jayce hauls in a bag of fertilizer and lays it down in front of Zyra.

The M˛nkey King

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra smirks,
"Something with that third arm of his. Make it so he doesn't think he is so superior to us of the jungle. Anything you wish to bring him down."
Wukong grins even more widely, and he laughs. "Alright, Zyra, you've got a deal!"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Mundo was grinning from ear to ear now as he loosed his grip on Zyra and gently set her back down on her precious soil. "Yay! Mundo think this beginning of beautiful friendship!"
Zyra was still scowling at Mundo, if he weren't so big and grotesque she would try consume him right here and now. She simply stares at him after a while,
"I see..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
Nunu grins and nods at Willump.

"Well, I suppose we should get going for now. We will visit again when we get our hands on that gift for ya. But we think you could be a nice friend to have Zyra. Take care of yourself, alright."

Willump gives her a wave as they turn to leave the green house, probably be best they don't stay for too long and mess up the delicate balance of temperature that her plants need to survive.
Zyra causes the plants to part allowing the two to exit without the cold touching them. She doesn't say anything but simply watches them leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce hauls in a bag of fertilizer and lays it down in front of Zyra.
Zyra stares at the bag,
"What do you expect me to do with it?"
She then looks at Jayce, and raises an eyebrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong grins even more widely, and he laughs. "Alright, Zyra, you've got a deal!"
"Off you go then. Make his life hell and I will have a tree for you when you return."

MadDoctorMundo

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra was still scowling at Mundo, if he weren't so big and grotesque she would try consume him right here and now. She simply stares at him after a while,
"I see..."
Mundo notices Zyra's displeasure and gives her an innocent look. "Is Mundo bother you? You want Mundo leave? You not be friends with Mundo?"

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:
"I have no use for gold."
At once as soon as he cut of the leaves vines would wrap around his body constricting him. Zyra's expression seeths with anger, thorns tear out of the vine puncturing his half decayed skin,

"You will leave NOW and you will only come back when you have something for ME."

The vines would quite effortlessly drag him outside the Green House and keep him out. Any poisons would be sucked out through the ventilation, should he try to assault her or her plants she would call the summoners.

((She does not take to kindly to anyone harming her plants.))
((I can tell. XD))

*Urgot blinks, then walks away*

*Later he returns, and is holding a plant. It looks rather sickly at the moment but appears to be a good sized plant. It had a black stem and dark red petals. Urgot coughs and waits for Zyra to return, hopefully quickly. He thought it was rather silly to stand around holding a plant.*

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Mundo notices Zyra's displeasure and gives her an innocent look. "Is Mundo bother you? You want Mundo leave? You not be friends with Mundo?"
Zyra brushes herself off,
"You need to contain your happyness."
She refrains from calling him a brute,
"You can stay if you wish... If you so much as hurt a plant through...
The plants all around grow rather sharp barbed thorns all at once,
"But you would never hurt them would you?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
((I can tell. XD))

*Urgot blinks, then walks away*

*Later he returns, and is holding a plant. It looks rather sickly at the moment but appears to be a good sized plant. It had a black stem and dark red petals. Urgot coughs and waits for Zyra to return, hopefully quickly. He thought it was rather silly to stand around holding a plant.*
Zines instantly coil around Urgot as a precaution should he try anything, Zyra steps forwards, her eyes flare with anger whens he see's the state of the plant.

"What did you do to it!"

A vine pretty much snatches the plant away and pulls it off into the foilage.

"Okay what did you want dead man?"

It was quite clear she was still irked from earlier.