The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
Nunu looked around as he could see the plants shrinking away. He frowned slightly and looked over at Zyra. He patted the yeti's head as he spoke, though Willump didn't seem tto mind as the yeti tried to make up his mind about how he felt about the plant woman. The yeti rider smiled slightly as he spoke.

"Sorry about that Zyra, can turn the cold off. I hope it doesn't bother ya. We actually wanted to stop by and see how you were enjoying your time here with the league."

He tilted his head and spoke to the yeti in his native tounge. Willump grunted a reponse, Nunu nodded in response and looked back over at Zyra.

"And Willump here would like to know what you think of the people of Freljord and ourselves."
Zyra frowns, and waves a dismissive hand at the mention of the cold,

"It's.... Fine I can deal with it... I guess. Enjoying my time? Constantly being watched by summoners. You should have seen how angry they were when I tried eating the monkey."

She sighs and a smiles a little, he was but a child, even if humans consumed everything and contaminated everything.. Perhaps he could be taught. And being in the company of yeti would give him a better perspective on nature should it not? She then addresses the yeti assuming most would talk to the boy,

"The people of the Feljord? I have no idea, I can only assume you only kill what you need out there, resources cannot be easy to come by. Being in such a place make you stronger than most I believe? To Survive in a place brings me to respect you."

She then lets out a small hum, a vine slowly drops down as if cautious of the cold. A flower similar to that of a tigerlily grows, but instead of being orange, it was the same shade as Willumps fur, and was slighly bigger than normal.

"My opinion you, Willump, you are strong... Brave... and." She eyes Nunu, "protective and loyal."

She keeps her eyes on Nunu,

"You are still a child, I have yet to form an opinion of you. But... If you respect nature then I am sure I will like you too.... I can get over the cold you two bring with you I am sure."

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"I see" Elise said, indeed noticing it was warmer in here than the rest of the outside "I have been waiting to speak with you, your deadly grace on the fields piqued my interest.. now, seeing you outside has my attention" Elise mused "From one predator to another.. I must ask, do you use your new found body to lure victims in? You are very.. striking creature"

((Like Elise and her spiders! ))
Zyra smiles, amusement crossing her face at the mention of her striking figure,

"I thank you for the compliment, your figure is also rather interesting.

Her expression then changes to one of shock,

"You think I would use this body of mine to take advantage of the humans? Seduce them and lead them astray as I embrace them before consuming them?"

She then smiles, sadistic amusement glinting in her eyes,

"Absolutely."

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

The two of them shared a chuckle with Zyra mentioned trying to eat Wukong. When she brought down the white tigerlily, Willump leaned forward and sniffed it, and nodded seemingly pleased with it's scent. The yeti looked at Zyra and spoke in the yeti tounge, leaving Nunu to translate.

"Indeed we do Zyra, at least us yeti and the noble ursine. I know a lot of the smaller settlements do as well. The larger ones like the capital tend to rely on trade as well as their own hunters. As for making us stronger than most, I would like to see some one from Piltover or Demacia try to wrestle a seasoned hunter from Freljord, it would be funny."

Wilump looks over at Nunu and then back to Zyra, finishing his statement.

"I thank you for your kind words Zyra, I do what I can to protect my little brother here, and to help him on his journey to through life. I, myself find you interesting, like we find the treant Moakai interesting. A force of nature givin form and thought, and I respect your attempts to protect the nature around you."

Nunu took a few breath and grinned at Zyra.

"Wow, you really made a impression on my brother here, he rarely talks that much to anyone but me. As for nature, the yeti have taught me that all life is precious and that one shouldn't take more than what you or your people could use. In Freljord one has to respect the hunt, or become the prey as well."

The young cryomancer rubbed his chin and then looked like he got a idea.

"I just figured out the perfect welcome gift for ya Zyra. We will get you some nice Freljordian flowers to add to your collection, as well as something to keep them nice and cold in."

AskÉlise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra smiles, amusement crossing her face at the mention of her striking figure,

"I thank you for the compliment, your figure is also rather interesting.

Her expression then changes to one of shock,

"You think I would use this body of mine to take advantage of the humans? Seduce them and lead them astray as I embrace them before consuming them?"

She then smiles, sadistic amusement glinting in her eyes,

"Absolutely."
Elise met Zyra's grin with her own "Excellent." she mused "I figured you to be a master of adaptation.. you did not disappoint" Elise looked to her side as she felt a small vine brush against her, she smiled and reached down, gently running a hand over it's smooth surface.. no doubt Zyra was very protective of her plants.. as Elise was her spiders. Elise smirked, Zyra reminded her so much of herself, it was uncanny. "Tell me." Elise spoke, looking back at Zyra "Do you ever wish to be back in the jungles?"

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
The two of them shared a chuckle with Zyra mentioned trying to eat Wukong. When she brought down the white tigerlily, Willump leaned forward and sniffed it, and nodded seemingly pleased with it's scent. The yeti looked at Zyra and spoke in the yeti tounge, leaving Nunu to translate.

"Indeed we do Zyra, at least us yeti and the noble ursine. I know a lot of the smaller settlements do as well. The larger ones like the capital tend to rely on trade as well as their own hunters. As for making us stronger than most, I would like to see some one from Piltover or Demacia try to wrestle a seasoned hunter from Freljord, it would be funny."

Wilump looks over at Nunu and then back to Zyra, finishing his statement.

"I thank you for your kind words Zyra, I do what I can to protect my little brother here, and to help him on his journey to through life. I, myself find you interesting, like we find the treant Moakai interesting. A force of nature givin form and thought, and I respect your attempts to protect the nature around you."

Nunu took a few breath and grinned at Zyra.

"Wow, you really made a impression on my brother here, he rarely talks that much to anyone but me. As for nature, the yeti have taught me that all life is precious and that one shouldn't take more than what you or your people could use. In Freljord one has to respect the hunt, or become the prey as well."

The young cryomancer rubbed his chin and then looked like he got a idea.

"I just figured out the perfect welcome gift for ya Zyra. We will get you some nice Freljordian flowers to add to your collection, as well as something to keep them nice and cold in."
Zyra snaps her fingers, the white tigerlily detaches itself and falls towards Nunu.
She then raises an eyebrow at the offer of a gift.

"That would be.. Appreciated... Thank you."
She was already thinking of a place to keep it, a smile threatening to show itself on her face.

Quote:
Elise met Zyra's grin with her own "Excellent." she mused "I figured you to be a master of adaptation.. you did not disappoint" Elise looked to her side as she felt a small vine brush against her, she smiled and reached down, gently running a hand over it's smooth surface.. no doubt Zyra was very protective of her plants.. as Elise was her spiders. Elise smirked, Zyra reminded her so much of herself, it was uncanny. "Tell me." Elise spoke, looking back at Zyra "Do you ever wish to be back in the jungles?"
Zyra tenses instantly once Elise reaches for the vine, ready to throw her out should she so much as bruise it, but relaxes as she gently runs a hand over it. Elise's next question causes Zyra to stop for a moment, a flicker of longing shows in her eyes before being replaced by a passive stare,
"To be within nature, where most humans are to afraid to taint? To weak to survive?Yes."
Her eyes lock onto Elise's,
"Every waking moment."

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

Nunu catches the flower carefully and smiles at Zyra. The boy closed his eyes and held up the flower, it was soon encased in a clear block of ice, pefectly visible and preserved.

"There, now we can keep this nice gift of yours for a long long time. We both really appreciate this Zyra."

The yeti smiles and nods in agreement. He speak to her once again as the boy translates as he puts the flower gently away in his harness.

"If you ever need any help with anything, let us know. If its within reason we will do our best to help you out."

Nunu nods and stretches. He smiles widely as he talks to her.

"Yep, I agree with him. If you need us, just ask."

AskÉlise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra tenses instantly once Elise reaches for the vine, ready to throw her out should she so much as bruise it, but relaxes as she gently runs a hand over it. Elise's next question causes Zyra to stop for a moment, a flicker of longing shows in her eyes before being replaced by a passive stare,
"To be within nature, where most humans are to afraid to taint? To weak to survive?Yes."
Her eyes lock onto Elise's,
"Every waking moment."
Elise notes the tension.. she figured as much. Elise was still new to Zyra, but hopefully, the Spider Queen would change that. Elise then straightens up a little, drumming her claws on her knee as she is hit with a look she knows all too well.. if even for a moment. "I understand." Elise simply said "Being far away from the Shadow Isles is.. unsettling." Elise replied

The Mňnkey King

12-11-2012

Quote:
[I]"Actually... The metal man from Zaun was rather rude. If you played a trick on him I'd be happy to grow some fruit for you."
"Alright! Now we're talkin!" Another Wukong steps out from behind Zyra. Leaning next to her as the other laughs behind his hand, he whispers into her ear conspiratorially, "So whatcha want me to do to him?"

MadDoctorMundo

12-11-2012

Quote:

Zyra raises an eyebrow,

"Well... Lets see. They consume and consume all around them, they cut down the trees and plants they slaughter the innocent plants in order to expand instead of trying to control their numbers. They leave destruction where they walk and corrupt what they touch. They are filthy. them and their jungles of stone and metal should all be destroyed."

She then sighs,

"Some humans however... I have seen that not all humans are disgusting worms to be destroyed. Friends? No... Not really... Not at the moment anyway."
Mundo smiled widely as he listened to Zyra speak, before suddenly lunging forward and picking her up in a great big hug. "Then Mundo be you friend! Mundo think plant lady very pretty and want learn more 'bout you! Will you be Mundo friend? Please?"

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Nunu catches the flower carefully and smiles at Zyra. The boy closed his eyes and held up the flower, it was soon encased in a clear block of ice, pefectly visible and preserved.

"There, now we can keep this nice gift of yours for a long long time. We both really appreciate this Zyra."

The yeti smiles and nods in agreement. He speak to her once again as the boy translates as he puts the flower gently away in his harness.

"If you ever need any help with anything, let us know. If its within reason we will do our best to help you out."

Nunu nods and stretches. He smiles widely as he talks to her.

"Yep, I agree with him. If you need us, just ask."
Zyra nods,
"The gesture is appreciated."

Quote:
Elise notes the tension.. she figured as much. Elise was still new to Zyra, but hopefully, the Spider Queen would change that. Elise then straightens up a little, drumming her claws on her knee as she is hit with a look she knows all too well.. if even for a moment. "I understand." Elise simply said "Being far away from the Shadow Isles is.. unsettling." Elise replied
Zyra makes a disgusted sound,
"This place is horrible..."
Knowing Elise was trying to get to know her, Zyra couldn't help but wonder why. Perhaps many would be intimidated by someone like her? Amusing.
"Curious... What are the plants like on the Shadow Isles?"