The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

A lound thumping sounds on the door of the green house before the door opens. In lumbers a familiar yeti and in his usual spot a blonde boy in a red jacket. The pair of Freljordian emmisaries walk through the green house, their breaths coming out in a mist as the cold aura from the yeti chilled their breaths. Willump grumbled a bit before Nunu replied.

"I know you don't like this place, but we haven't talked to any of the newer champs. So we are doing the nice thing and greeting her and giving her a welcome."

The yeti spoke some more as the young cryomancer crossed his arms and frowned.

"And why do you think I am going to cause trouble, Zrya is one of those people who look like they won't like pratical jokes of any kind."

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
A lound thumping sounds on the door of the green house before the door opens. In lumbers a familiar yeti and in his usual spot a blonde boy in a red jacket. The pair of Freljordian emmisaries walk through the green house, their breaths coming out in a mist as the cold aura from the yeti chilled their breaths. Willump grumbled a bit before Nunu replied.

"I know you don't like this place, but we haven't talked to any of the newer champs. So we are doing the nice thing and greeting her and giving her a welcome."

The yeti spoke some more as the young cryomancer crossed his arms and frowned.

"And why do you think I am going to cause trouble, Zrya is one of those people who look like they won't like pratical jokes of any kind."
As the yeti walked through the green house, his cold aura would make the plants around him shrink away as he walked through them. Zyra let out a quiet humming sound as she emerged from one of the trees,
"My plants do not like the cold you know."
She eyes the yeti and child curiously, she walks up to the yeti before stopping she frowns feeling the cold aura... Taking a step back from the cold she tilts her head slighty,
"Hello to the both of you... Can I help you?"

Dear Urgot

12-11-2012

*Urgot enters, and some of the plants with weaker constitutions wither around him*

Do you have anything *wheeze* poisonous when liquified?

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot enters, and some of the plants with weaker constitutions wither around him*

Do you have anything *wheeze* poisonous when liquified?
Zyra emerges rather quickly when she feels her plants die as Urgot walks past, she drops down from a nearby tree she had been tending to landing gracefully on one knee.
"The dead machine creature wishes my assistance with something?"
She stands upright and stares into his hatefilled eyes, a scowl appearing on her own face,
"What would you give me in return?"

Dear Urgot

12-11-2012

Yes. *wheeze* It does.

*he reaches behind his back, and after a second he holds his acid hunter hand out to her, a bag of gold dangling from the sharp, malicious end*

I assume this would do.

*he grunts in surprise as a plant nearby him shoots out a powder that sends him into a coughing fit, then he pounds his chest and regains his composure, chopping off one of the plant's leaves as a warning.*

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

"I have no use for gold."
At once as soon as he cut of the leaves vines would wrap around his body constricting him. Zyra's expression seeths with anger, thorns tear out of the vine puncturing his half decayed skin,

"You will leave NOW and you will only come back when you have something for ME."

The vines would quite effortlessly drag him outside the Green House and keep him out. Any poisons would be sucked out through the ventilation, should he try to assault her or her plants she would call the summoners.

((She does not take to kindly to anyone harming her plants.))

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra raises and eyebrow,
"That... Is an easy one. Anivia, she would never intentionally harm my plants, Brand however would incinerate everything."]
I guess he didn't know brand as much as she did, he opens his book and flips to a page. "Alright, between Renekton or Morgana?"

Unexisted

12-11-2012

(( Is ask zyra gone? is she done?))

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

Nunu looked around as he could see the plants shrinking away. He frowned slightly and looked over at Zyra. He patted the yeti's head as he spoke, though Willump didn't seem tto mind as the yeti tried to make up his mind about how he felt about the plant woman. The yeti rider smiled slightly as he spoke.

"Sorry about that Zyra, can turn the cold off. I hope it doesn't bother ya. We actually wanted to stop by and see how you were enjoying your time here with the league."

He tilted his head and spoke to the yeti in his native tounge. Willump grunted a reponse, Nunu nodded in response and looked back over at Zyra.

"And Willump here would like to know what you think of the people of Freljord and ourselves."

AskÉlise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra turns to Elise, ashamed, she had almost forgotten about her guest.
"The cold? Well... This room as you can probably tell is almost always heated. The jungles almost never got to cold to worry about... I don't believe I have done anything but suffered through it while it has been bad..."
"I see" Elise said, indeed noticing it was warmer in here than the rest of the outside "I have been waiting to speak with you, your deadly grace on the fields piqued my interest.. now, seeing you outside has my attention" Elise mused "From one predator to another.. I must ask, do you use your new found body to lure victims in? You are a very.. striking creature"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
"I have no use for gold."
At once as soon as he cut of the leaves vines would wrap around his body constricting him. Zyra's expression seeths with anger, thorns tear out of the vine puncturing his half decayed skin,

"You will leave NOW and you will only come back when you have something for ME."

The vines would quite effortlessly drag him outside the Green House and keep him out. Any poisons would be sucked out through the ventilation, should he try to assault her or her plants she would call the summoners.

((She does not take to kindly to anyone harming her plants.))
((Like Elise and her spiders! ))