Jax's Informer Board (Post your status here)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

(Good afternoon everyone!)

((Hey guys, this is an attempt to make a thread that will have people's status.

That means that each owns a post in this thread, a single post only please, that in it he will post his status. That means 'Online/Offline', 'Baron/Baroff', 'Away for X Years', 'Eating a cookie' and other things. This is designed to work as both an "Away/Here" system and as a general board for information.

Things that you can post: Your recent RP/RL activity, If you are offline or online, your hours of online, your days of the week of being online, your latest idea, your threads and more.

This is a 'beta' attempt, if it doesn't work then just ignore it, but let us give it a try.

I will make an alphabetical list and links to the posts, so people can see which is online or offline and easily update. This is only for convenient of all. Please, if you post then try to update it. I do not force anyone.))

"Hello! Welcome to my information board! Here you can find the latest information about your favorite Champions (Me) and your fellow summoners! Feel free to give your own information."

((Template + real info about Jax))

Jax/Cho'Gath/Almogs

Status
======
RL: Had a BBQ. Replied to anything. Thinking. Buying a PS3.
RP: Zelas died... Narra adopted, Daerion annoyed. Cho'gath was not asked about his breakfast. Jax working in Diana's temple and in a hotel.

Times of activity
=============
08:00-12:00 AM and 17:00-00:00 PM, GMT+2
Current Status: Online. Answering when not playing Ranked and trying to get to gold.

Idea: Making a Jax Brawl Bar.
My Thread

Baron... And now Baroff

List
=====
Champions
=========
Brand
Cho'Gath
Ezreal
Lulu
Jax
Nocturne
Sona
Urgot
Viktor

OC Owners
==========
Almogs - Narra, Zelas(MIA), Daerion
AODRG - Alice and Sam
Shandora - Tybresa, Bryce, Markal, Hummingbirds, Falcons & Others.
Ricci15 - Alex Ricci, Cody Malvina, Lizzy Malvina and Dan Snider.

((Update your stuff by editing your post, do not create a new one! [Unless its fan-mail.]))

AskTheVengeance

03-28-2013

Brand/Urgot/Viktor

Times of activity
=============
WEEKDAYS - 3 PM to 10 PM EST

WEEKENDS - WHENEVER I WAKE UP to MIDNIGHT EST

List
=======
Champions
=======

Brand

Urgot

Viktor

========
OC
=========
Mboy1100 ((I don't RP with this but this is my Main if you want to contact me.))

AODRG

03-28-2013

((Okay I'll get in on this.))

Characters -

Last Updated - 3-30-13

Activity-- Whenever, wherever.

RL Status - So....many.....weeds!!!!

RP Status -
  • Alice / Sam - Is the temple built yet?
  • Sona - Love the new voice Viktor ^_^
  • Lulu - Twirling is so much fun! I just wish I didn't get so dizzy afterwards.
  • Ezreal - Everything's just perfect here--as it always is.

Ideas / To Do List
========
  • Alice / Sam - Make a thread for Alice and Sam's room.
  • Sona - Finish the concert so the next one can begin soon.
  • Lulu - drink more pink tea, and less blue tea.
  • Ezreal - Draw the Institute map and try not to get lost with Lux.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

I'm in with this.

Characters - Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar, Bryce Farrister, Markal Cassalantar, Aaru & the hummingbirds ... and some other characters I don't remember...

Schedule: During weekdays - whenever I am free from school and have time to spare to write posts. (which is pretty much any time of the day after that.)
Weekends: Whenever I wake up until late at night ...

RL Status: Waiting for Spring break and a family outing to pass ... yeah, I'll be gone from Mon, 1st of April until Thuesday, 4th of April. Just an FYI.

RP Status: Tybresa leaving for Demacia, Bryce waiting for his daughter to arrive, Markal doing what he's best at - doing evil necromantic plots and stuff ... Aaru doing what /he's/ best at - being cute, cheery and occasionally ticking off Jayce <3

To Do List: Finish replying to /ALLLL/ the posts ... then I could finally have some time to come up with new ideas TT_TT However, pondering to make a new OC, maybe take on a champion?

Also, Nocturne is my RL brother, so might as well post his own status...

Character: Champion Nocturne
Schedule: Hell, whenever he has time, he's a working man now ..
RL Status: Work work work
RP Status: Scaring the sh!t out of people and doing a good job at it.

Ricci15

03-29-2013

Why not

Characters-Alex Ricci, Cody Malvina, Lizzy Malvina, Dan Snider(in progress)

Schedule-I check in every once in a while on Weekdays-2:30-8:30 Central Time
Weekends-9:30-9:30 Central Time

RL Status-Spring Break, so every day is a weekend for me, I will be gone almost all of Easter though

RP Status-Dan is starting up a hotel a hotel, Rick is chilling with Ezreal on a dessert island, Cody and Lizzy are sniping some knights

To Do List-Currently waiting for a champion i like to come out so I can go for an ask thread with him, coming out with a revival of Battlecast soon

SurpriseImJax

03-30-2013

Shamefully bumping into people in a crowded restaurant shouting: HAS ANYONE SEEN A PAIR OF 6 EYED GLASSES?