Ask Mimi, the Ultimate Fan Girl

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnar Rango

02-11-2013

As you open the large wooden door, you are immediately surrounded by champions of the league, standing before you..... at 1/10th of their normal size. No this wasn't what you were expecting, you've entered the domain of a young female yordle, whom already is peering at you through her glasses, curious of your intent but smiles regardless. Hanging up her most recently completed Thresh costume, she hops up into her large, oversized chair beside a sleepy Baron plushie. Clad in a long silk robe, bringing a fake pipe to her lips and blowing bubbles out of it, she takes a moment to take you in, grading you, before speaking.

"Welcome to the World... of the League of Legends! I know everything about everything, including relationships, favorite colors, foods, even Sona's true bra size!"

*Whisper* "She never wears one... wink wink..." *Whisper*

"I am ready and waiting for the Summoners to let me in so I can talk to all of my idols up close and personal but until then! ...yes, you sit over there, don't touch that! Still in mint condition... cute Garen look-a-like... ANYWAY, watch your hands, sit down, and indulge me."

Off to the side, you can see a small parchment with her handwriting, and in obvious lettering... 'Mimi, New Champion Spotlight!'.... young girl's got some high hopes!

(( Character Concept: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3112463 \\ Aiming to build up some support for her, by bringing her to you all in a fun way. ))

Ask the Tempest

02-11-2013

((Only actual champs can have ask threads.))

TheShadowOfChaos

02-11-2013

((Wait I am just curious just for this one instance...to see where this will go as a thread in all seriousness. However I don't know how this will go with other people.))

Gnar Rango

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Only actual champs can have ask threads.))
A moment passes as she takes a small cloth to the Janna figurine on the shelf, thinking she heard it talk and simply smiled, gently hugging it before... quickly wiping it off again and replacing it on the shelf. "One of my favorite support champions~"

Ask the String

02-11-2013

((Hey, if Kaz and Baron can have an ask thread, why can't Mimi? Of course, it won't be serious or an official ask thread, but would be interesting.))

Ms Annie Hastur

02-11-2013

I actually really like this concept. You've got my support. I just need a reason to come here ICly, which I dont have right now, so I cant officially post, sorry!)

Ask the Tempest

02-11-2013

(( Quick tip, the (()) are ooc , or, out of charecter, and are used to give tips most of the time.))
((Also, I'M NOT JANNA! I'M KENNEN! WHY DOES EVERYONE MISTAKE ME FOR JANNA!))

Dear Urgot

02-11-2013

*Urgot enters this God-forsaken place, told that this was an interesting establishment, and sees before him a yordle who obviously had an obsession and knew a little more than too much about all the champions*

Is this a *wheeze* joke? A summoner is getting gored *wheeze* when I return....

Luparis

02-11-2013

((I just wanna point out that not a single thread is in any way shape or form official on here. I could ninja every single one of you and nobody would do **** about it. So, fan girl, as stalkerish a feeling as I may get from this - have fun!))

Ask the Tempest

02-11-2013

((I can tell you right now, EVERYONE WOULD DO SH*T ABOUT IT.))

12345 ... 10