Nautilus, the fragile one

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

Senior Member

12-08-2012

People don't realize Naut's damage from W and attack speed is HUGE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NepotisM

Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
Lol.
This is clearly not a smurf, despite it being created 2 years ago.

You're certainly new to the forums, at the least.


You're still calling it a stun. It's not a stun. And there is a difference. A huge one.

Next you say his w makes it easy to land "autatk stuns". Really? So by giving a damage bonus on his auto, it makes it easier to land? Wow. Granted, if you use the auto reset mechanic, it makes your first auto easier to land, but afterwards, it's still the same ****ty attack speed and an almost as bad attack animation.

He doesn't use that attack speed "remarkably", because the designers purposely made it so he can't.

First off, his base attack speed is horrid. Second, his attack animation is slow. Third, buying attack speed just so you can snare multiple enemies is a waste, simply because there are better items you can buy with that gold, that would help you much more efficiently.

what? learn to read, i said the atk speed made it land auto atk cc easy, and there your stupid for mentioning again the ''snare'' because it is an immobilization, which means a stun, and who cares, even if ur wrong and its not a snare, even if it was, its still a huge priority in a fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiralune

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gårågas View Post
what? learn to read, i said the atk speed made it land auto atk cc easy, and there your stupid for mentioning again the ''snare'' because it is an immobilization, which means a stun, and who cares, even if ur wrong and its not a snare, even if it was, its still a huge priority in a fight.
It'd be easier to read if you typed properly, not this atrocious **** that you call English.

And the attack speed doesn't make landing the auto attack "easier". If I click on a champion, my autoattack will hit regardless unless the champion is Jax.

Furthermore, as I've pointed out already, the attack speed's base is so low, that the PERCENTAGE INCREASE from recurve bow is minimal. To make it NOTICEABLY FASTER, you'd need A LOT MORE than just a Wit's End.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiralune

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
People don't realize Naut's damage from W and attack speed is HUGE.
And people still don't understand how attack speed items work. To make such a low base attack speed champ like Nautilus to work, you need a LOT MORE attack speed to make a noticeable difference - which is simply wasting gold at that point. That's because the items are percentage based, not "Add 0.5 to your attack speed".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NepotisM

Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
And people still don't understand how attack speed items work. To make such a low base attack speed champ like Nautilus to work, you need a LOT MORE attack speed to make a noticeable difference - which is simply wasting gold at that point. That's because the items are percentage based, not "Add 0.5 to your attack speed".
..really? aight ill let you believe what you want.
to all the others who know what im talking about, lets just move on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naezma View Post
Build him with utility and tank...
AP Naut isn't very good, since his kit supports basic attacks and disables. The ratios aren't great either.

Rylai's + Frozen Mallet + Warmog's + Sunfire Cape / Randuin's + Malady / Atma's Impaler / Black Cleaver + Swiftness Boots.

Now your W deals tons of damage, you can hardly die because Madred's was removed, and only Fizz, Varus, and Mundo are your enemies.
Enjoy.
and how the hell am i supposed to farm for all of that when my job is to tank?
If i end up with that much gold, the enemy team surrenders


123