Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho and Diana are too damn Strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winderz

12-08-2012

I love that ahri was nerfed into the ground because she could deal damage and be tanky, but cho and diana can be ignored.

notFREEfood

12-08-2012

Diana got nerfed on the PBE

Sabrestrike

12-08-2012

Diana's getting nerfed, Cho is...

Wait are you a drippyeyes alt?

Quartzmonkey

12-08-2012

Winderz

12-08-2012

Diana is not getting nerfed where it matters.

Cho isnt amazing but he still is able to accomplish what ahri was nerfed for.

GuiltyGecko

12-08-2012

Diana's nerfs I can understand since she has a slightly above average win rate of 52% (plus or minus 1 point.) Cho on the other hand has been sitting pretty at 50% at all elo levels for a long time. He has weaknesses (Huge Hitbox and No Mobility for example.) Learn to exploit them.

ComanderMolander

12-08-2012

Quote:
Winderz:
I love that ahri was nerfed into the ground because she could deal damage and be tanky, but cho and diana can be ignored.

drippy eyes smurf detected

MissButtahNips

12-08-2012

Quote:
Winderz:

Cho is too strong... Wat has this world come to?

Soul Cloud

12-08-2012

Quote:
Winderz:

How is this even a fair comparison? Ahri is ranged and mobile with one of the best escape ability...
I do agree that she was slightly over nerfed but how can you compare her to Diana? who has zero escape ability... if you make her weak and no escape... whats the point then?

Quartzmonkey

12-08-2012

Cho is, in a way, like Darius. They're not OP. They're strong. You just have to learn how to deal with them.