What's wrong with Zyra's spitters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuclearWraith

12-11-2012

Okay, so, ever since the pre-season patch, when I play Zyra and raise the spitters, they don't shoot constantly, like they always have. They'll shoot, then stop. . wait a moment or two, then shoot once or twice. I thought it may've been a glitch in my League, but a few of my friends are having the same problem. What happened?

E Z

12-11-2012

Just got done playing a game with her. No problems like that for me. Maybe your comp? idk. GL

NuclearWraith

12-11-2012

Weird. . but as I said, it's not only mine, a few friends have the same problem.

Lisianthus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I can only guess they want to be fed teemos for dinner instead of plain ole X champ that was unlucky enough to go after zyra?

Sonfal

12-11-2012

I've noticed it as well. They aren't prioritizing champions either, countless times I've seen my plants attack minions when the enemy champion is right beside them. Or better yet, have them sit there and do nothing at all while the enemy champion attacks them and kills them.

NuclearWraith

12-11-2012

I mean, it's not only with chasing. I don't really pay attention with those, it's when I'm in laning phase and I plant them with the other team's minions. Before the patch, they shot continuously, but now they'll pause with shots.

It's just weird! I wish they'd do something to fix it.

Ray The Ruler

12-11-2012

This has been a consistent problem for me since the Season 3 patch. I main Zyra mid; I play her quite a lot but lately I've been noticing significant issues and its starting to really bug me. Zyra's plants, particularly the ranged (Q) plants, aren't targeting as smoothly as they use to. I spawn a Q plant in the centre of a minion wave; it waits a good second or two to decide a target, even if I auto-attack the enemy champ or minions. Plants use to automatically start attacking enemies in range upon spawn and would prioritize champs until Zyra auto'd to switch. The plants now seem to have trouble selecting targets and they lag in attack timing randomly. I dunno what the patch did to the plant AI but its really starting to hurt my gameplay with her.

NuclearWraith

12-11-2012

Exactly! I main her mid as well, and ever since the last patch I've really been gimped early game because of these issues. They REALLY need to look into this and fix it!

Lady Mai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearWraith View Post
Okay, so, ever since the pre-season patch, when I play Zyra and raise the spitters, they don't shoot constantly, like they always have. They'll shoot, then stop. . wait a moment or two, then shoot once or twice. I thought it may've been a glitch in my League, but a few of my friends are having the same problem. What happened?
It happened to me last Zyra game I played. I spammed right click and they wouldn't evne turn around. They wouldn't shoot or anything, just sat there, then right before they died, they'd shoot against and keel over.

This patch is so bugged...

NuclearWraith

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLinna View Post
It happened to me last Zyra game I played. I spammed right click and they wouldn't evne turn around. They wouldn't shoot or anything, just sat there, then right before they died, they'd shoot against and keel over.

This patch is so bugged...

Yep. Hopefully in the next patch they do, they'll fix it. I hope so, at least. . I can't believe they haven't caught it already, though. I see a lot of disabling of champs for bugs, hopefully they'll fix hers soon.