Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Shop Feedback Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So there a lot of posts on here about the new shop but there are not many answers. I believe I have come up with a simple solution that will greatly enhance the shop.

Solution 1:
You should be able to customize the recommended items page. I would be great to be able to drop in 5 items really quick and have them at your finger tips.

Solution 2:
Make the shop have a set number of pages that you can save with 6 items each. A small drop down menu that you could save like mastery pages would make things easier and quicker to navigate. It would be great to just click a drop down menu and load in a few items.

Riot responses would be greatly appreciated.

I think this would be a good idea. You can switch between each page while browsing the shop in case you have to buy situational items. I think it would keep a lot of the hassle of sitting in spawn for 45+ seconds looking for the item you need out of the game.

Senior Recruiter

The other day I saw a season 3 recommended item changer on the forums. Do a little searching and you an prolly find it.