This is worse than release xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajinMew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

put out the damn BC unique hotfix.

mambawarrior0

12-08-2012

You weren't here for release Xin.

sanjiluv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I was. And the BC fix still needs to happen. BUT IN THE MEANTIME I`LL JUST DIE TO IT IN DOMINION ONLY THANKS.

YoFuzzy

12-08-2012

the bc got nerfed on pbe they changed it to unique passive and nerfed the flat armour pen on brutalizer

sanjiluv

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoFuzzy View Post
the bc got nerfed on pbe they changed it to unique passive and nerfed the flat armour pen on brutalizer
I dont care about the arpen reduction. But the unique passive bit ought to have been there to start with

What a silly oversight

swordcookie

12-08-2012

o,0 I don't think it's an oversight more as to a they didn't think it matters that much. After all, the maximum stacks is only 4. 3 autos and one spell, or for most ad caster, it's an almost instant full stacks anyways. It's not the cheapest item in the world. But yeah, making the flat armor pen unique like Brutalizer should be enough.

HolyChalice

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
You weren't here for release Xin.
This. Don't even compare BC to the terror that XZ was when he was released.

Endtro

12-08-2012

I still think BC shouldnt be nerfed.