Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, I've had a GREAT idea to solve the lenience problem of the tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

12-08-2012

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:
Actually, all I'm doing is ignoring assumptions you have no grounds to make.

You are free to do that, but then, I will also ignore yours, and we stand on 0-0.

Prove me wrong, or you are not in position to tell me I can't prove myself right.

Burger Flipp3er

12-08-2012

Yea riot lets listen to this guy and ban everyone!!! Riot plz

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Well you do have one point I will grant you. I do skim every detail in tribunal cases heck I sometimes re-read a case I think maybe innocent the first time. I feel good about this because my pardons are always pardons =).

magooomba

12-08-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
Prove me wrong, or you are not in position to tell me I can't prove myself right.

Uh, no, that's not how it works at all. That's called a burden of proof fallacy (http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof). He's making a perfectly legitimate point: it's your claim, if you want it discussed, give us some standing as to why.

Kinvaras666

12-10-2012

Quote:
magooomba:
Uh, no, that's not how it works at all. That's called a burden of proof fallacy (http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof). He's making a perfectly legitimate point: it's your claim, if you want it discussed, give us some standing as to why.

I gave all I had,
if that's not enough for him,
then I am afraid I can't convince him.

this doesn't means all my points are nothing though.

Eternal Dream

12-10-2012

I got a better idea.

Remove it and riot stop being lazy and leaving the punishment of others in other irresponsible player's hands.