how the **** I can get banned for 2286 years ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sShura

12-03-2012

Riot you re fuking kidding me? , as I have been able to ban for 2286 years? If I have not been playing these days only for my first Win and if it's past time for some game by bad attitude is not my fault because you have to be watching the games ranked , you do not see how novice level 30 newcomers come to rank and make our elo hell this seriously bothers me too make me angry and they do not care, and of course if I say a bad word , they just report me , what's the point here? I can not express the anger that they give me , but they easily if they can report me? don't **** me pls.yo I've been enduring years these people playing ranked, sent to hell my elo and laugh after and of course they almost never are banned. you have to improve the way of ranked games many lvl 30 noobs play and go elo hell. you are exaggerating their punishments.I hope this has a fix for this punishment is an abuse of authority and convenience. I would say much more but I have to go.

Exploding Barrel

12-03-2012

You should have gotten an email that shows what you were banned for, and you can open a support ticket and they will provide the link if it got filtered out as spam or something.

sShura

12-03-2012

I get banned for this???? is a jk .... ??' http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5998920/ , Dont see **** Cho use verbal abuse too and fed my game?? 2do , Dont see this Garen 3/14 ???? what u want I say.. , " wow garen you're a good player for do that" ?? pls Don't **** me...and noc 6/10 Never do our roll. and 3ro , I know nunu repport me bc is was a TROLL !!! I warned before the game begins I'm Duo with splinknot but nunu said , " I only know play support and I dont care u duo I ll go nunu support..". what is the point here , No understanding of team? and everyone can do whatever they want?after that and the game will start nunu go bot with me and the fed all the time the gave the first blood and there it all started pro feeder nunu after that Singed was another trolling I know the repport me also He defended nunu despite what he did . nunu and singed pro trolls who play ranked... that's fair? GOD ! you have no criterion. and all of them are safe now playing quietly. I'm not innocent I know, but neither do that to me when they have offended me quite and worst of all have ****ed my game. ( sorry if some things are not well written'm not very good with English ).

xxtanisxx

12-03-2012

So your solution for whatever you describe is to call people noob and use bad words. I hope you are intelligent enough to think of alternative solutions besides calling people names and "wow garen you'are a good player."

I would have click punish for that

SnugglyBunnies

12-03-2012

If you seriously don't know why you got a permaban, even after reading your case, you truly deserve it.

I would hit punish after reading to 3:10 on the first game, but upon reading further, I would hit punish again and again and again if I could.

Enjoy your ban, you deserve it.

sShura

12-03-2012

my fault for telling the truth? one can not guard all the anger you have inside when they are fuking the game! that person will like it? this have no sense.I've spent over $ 100 on this game and I'm not crazy to throw them away. I hate all noobs , trools , feeders and etc.

Purifying Light

12-03-2012

I don't see why they didn't permanently ban you but you should defiantly contact them or at least received an email on the tribunal case.

xxtanisxx

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sShura View Post
my fault for telling the truth? one can not guard all the anger you have inside when they are fuking the game! that person will like it? this have no sense.I've spent over $ 100 on this game and I'm not crazy to throw them away. I hate all noobs , trools , feeders and etc.
This is why i love tribunal. Even the big spenders dont get away with crime.

Tonaia

12-03-2012

Hey guys guess what? If you treat people like dirt, Riot will remove you from the game!

*Gasp*

I know right? I mean it's not like my negativity is causing people to stop playing the game and therefore not give money to Riot or anyth..... oh. They banned me because I cost them money.

Durr Hurr.

Redjik

12-03-2012

Sometimes, just the thread title says all you need to know.