Can we get skins for champs that need them?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corporal Cupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Shaco one isn't going to be limited edition. Seems like it's just gonna be a skin release.

But yea, I'd kill for a new Orianna skin, but there is a legendary planned for her soon TM.

suavecore

12-08-2012

what do you mean "need"

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
So your reasoning is that you don't want multiple limited edition skins for one champion because you wouldn't know which one to show off?

I have multiple skins for multiple champions and I use whichever one _I_ want, because that's the point of skins. They are to entertain yourself. You don't buy a skin for other people, you buy a skin for you. I don't care if I had 5 different Halloween and Christmas Maokai skins, I'd still be choosing whichever one I felt in the mood of using and paying no thought to showing it off just because it's limited.

Yes and no. If you have a LE skin for a champ, would you play any other? Probably not. If I had Happy Elf I would play it over every other skin he has...every...time. So if they came out with another LE skin for him (Teemo) the Happy Elf would diminish in "value" because it is no longer his only LE skin.

So we have another special edition skin for Kat...cant we just get something new? Karma. Soraka. Seriously only two skins.

Toysoldier

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
So your reasoning is that you don't want multiple limited edition skins for one champion because you wouldn't know which one to show off?

I have multiple skins for multiple champions and I use whichever one _I_ want, because that's the point of skins. They are to entertain yourself. You don't buy a skin for other people, you buy a skin for you. I don't care if I had 5 different Halloween and Christmas Maokai skins, I'd still be choosing whichever one I felt in the mood of using and paying no thought to showing it off just because it's limited.
When you own every champion you don't always play the same ones enough and just want one or two skins for them so that you can have diversity and more skins for more champions.

XElement

12-08-2012

We have over 100 champions...yet we have some champions with more than one holiday skin?

Maokai. He received a Christmas skin then a Halloween one in the same row.
Kat. She has a Halloween skin and is now getting a Christmas one.
Nid. Had a Christmas skin and received a Halloween one last year.
Fid. Has a Halloween skin and is Receiving a Christmas skin this year.

Don't get me wrong here. Their holiday skins are amazing! However, why are we giving some champions 2 holiday skins? There are champions with only 2 skins and waiting for a 3rd skin.
Could have done a Santa Sled Rumble Skin.
Or the Christmas Spirit Yorick. He can summon three ghosts (past, present, future)

Point is, with so many champions why can't we give some champions who have zero holiday skins one?

Toysoldier

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplosion View Post
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Shaco one isn't going to be limited edition. Seems like it's just gonna be a skin release.

But yea, I'd kill for a new Orianna skin, but there is a legendary planned for her soon TM.
Not 100% sure while are and aren't going to become limited/legacy, just that they will be coming out.

NakedGranny

12-08-2012

Why release skins for unpopular / weak champs?

-- Riot

Pantazi

12-08-2012

Soraka isnt unpopular OR weak...

Niam Leesin

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
Why release skins for unpopular / weak champs?

-- Riot
fiddlesticks, veigar

lol

Xelesta

12-08-2012

you said new Lux skin is pretty good

There goes your credibility