Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Most AP Possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Laser

Senior Member

12-08-2012

the highest attainable ability power by a playable champion is 1874, on Mordekaiser. To reach this amount, he must:

~have a fully stacked Mejai's Soulstealer and five Rabadon's Deathcaps.
~have a full page of Force runes.
~ have the Summoner's Wrath mastery and maximum ranks in the Blast, Mental Force, and Archmage masteries.
~possess the Exalted with Baron Nashor buff.
~have consumed an Elixir of Brilliance.
~have Ignite on cooldown.
~be affected by a Will of the Ancients aura.
~be affected by the auras of nearby Taric's Radiance and Sona's Hymn of Valor abilities, and under the effects of Lulu's Whimsy.
~have killed an enemy Karma with the same setup with Children of the Grave

This combination will result in Mordekaiser having 1874 AP. The ghost spawned will have 3448 AP, though she is not a playable character.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ability_power


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Nomissire:
+Xerath Locus of Power= 80% O.O OH GOD!!!!!!!


You should look up multiplicative stacking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

12-08-2012

5 archs + woogs. most you will ever get.. ever... unless you somehow play a 4 hour long game. in that case 5 seraphs + woogs. i would do the math but i dont care.

if i actually did the math i would use singed as a base champ because of bulwark. of course in a realistic setting he wouldnt be the choice candidate for such a build, though.

Wait... I'm drunk. Bulwark gives him life based on mana not mana based on life.

/quits


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antholagnia

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Cerulean Laser:
This combination will result in Mordekaiser having 1874 AP. The ghost spawned will have 3448 AP, though she is not a playable character.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ability_power


mother of god..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tspiggs

Senior Member

12-08-2012

One Rabadons is 130(i think) with a 25% increase passive
from masteries you can get 24 plus 5% increase
SE gives 60 plus 3% of you total mana

lets say 2500 mana
5 SE's and one rabadons
(130 + (5*60) + (5*(2500*0.03))+24)*1.30= 1038ap
SE passive gives an extra 75 to each so SE gives 135ap alone which is the most besides for rabadons


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

Senior Member

12-08-2012

1500 on karma?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JgGY5ytBU


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Tspiggs:
One Rabadons is 130(i think) with a 25% increase passive
from masteries you can get 24 plus 5% increase
SE gives 60 plus 3% of you total mana

lets say 2500 mana
5 SE's and one rabadons
(130 + (5*60) + (5*(2500*0.03))+24)*1.30= 1038ap
SE passive gives an extra 75 to each so SE gives 135ap alone which is the most besides for rabadons


It's like people don't read anymore. The 3% bonus is now UNIQUE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NakedGranny

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Nomissire:
+Xerath Locus of Power= 80% O.O OH GOD!!!!!!!


doesn't stack additively like that.

with all the %Pen you can get, goes only to about 65-70%, i wanna say 68%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Imclueless:
It's like people don't read anymore. The 3% bonus is now UNIQUE.


I remember it always being 3% Unique(at least since sometime in Season 1 or Beta). Am I wrong?

Its still nice though because the more mana you have the more the 3% scales.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacticalPoison

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
NakedGranny:
doesn't stack additively like that.

with all the %Pen you can get, goes only to about 65-70%, i wanna say 68%


64%... it takes 5 secs to mentally calculate...