Most AP Possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owlstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Before then, it used to be 1 Rabadons, 5 Archangels. Can someone point me to a thread or place that tells how much AP you can possibly get?

Exclude Veigar, because I mean through building items.

And is there also a point in MR where getting Void Staff is better than straight AP because of ability power penetration?

Or has no one bothered to do the math yet?

Edit: Also, pretend there are no runes/masteries/people helping you like Lulu or allies that have Will of the Ancients

mambawarrior0

12-08-2012

Not entirely sure, but I think you can stack Seraph's embrace as long as you fill the Archangel's 1 at a time.

Numalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

If you are looking for strait damage void staff should be an item you build every game regardless.

If you deal 1000 damage with an ability and enemy has 100 MR you now only deal 500. You get void staff and not counting that extra AP you are suddenly dealing near 750 due to the pen alone.

40% magic pen is no joke at all and end game you should rock it one way or another.

Dannyboy64

12-08-2012

Karthus with 5 Archangels / Seraph's and a Rabadons.

Gojna

12-08-2012

6 Rabadons (with the extra 5% AP from masteries) is about 960 AP

If you magically get 6 seraphs, my math puts it at 570 AP.

I could be messin' my math up, mind you.

Shockbound

12-08-2012

I don't know the items yet, but I know which champion with the items will have the highest AP.

It's Karma at 1 hp, because of her passive.

1Eredale

12-08-2012

Yep, the Seraph's AP increasing passive is unique, so it doesn't stack, sadly. I used to get 1267 AP on my Ezreal back in the day... now I can only go as high as ~800. It sucks, really.

Nomissire

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numalex View Post
If you are looking for strait damage void staff should be an item you build every game regardless.

If you deal 1000 damage with an ability and enemy has 100 MR you now only deal 500. You get void staff and not counting that extra AP you are suddenly dealing near 750 due to the pen alone.

40% magic pen is no joke at all and end game you should rock it one way or another.
+Xerath Locus of Power= 80% O.O OH GOD!!!!!!!

Edit: Oops, forgot multiplicative scaling, sorry guys :/ But still, Locus is kinda good to deal more damage with your ap, no?

Teckn0

12-08-2012

Veigar..

12fingerJIM

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckn0 View Post
Veigar..