How do you pull your lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Player

12-08-2012

Pushing your lane is easy... but how do you pull your lane closer to your turret? I was reading a guide that mentioned it a little but didn't say how to actually do it, so I was wondering if somebody else knew how to do it.

Thanks!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Do less damage to the enemy minions then the enemy is doing to your minions.

Göddëss

12-08-2012

Well... Theres two ways.
1.) You can press S and last hit when the minions are very low. after 1-2 wavess you should be pushed to your tower.
2.) If your opponent is last hitting instead of auto attacking you can just hang back near your tower. you'll lose alot of cs but itll be pushing.

Bad Player

12-08-2012

I already cs and last hit, but my opponent does too. Sometimes I'll accidentally push a little, and then the lane gets locked near their turret, and I just can't bring it back and feel really unsafe... (I try to ward, but sometimes it's before my first back, and even when I ward I don't have the best habits in terms of checking the minimap.)

IIRC the thing I had read mentioned getting all the enemy melee minions to attack the same one of your minions along with a few other things, but I'm not really sure how to do it...

Uncanny Doom

12-08-2012

It's possible that you're pushing the wave by harassing your opponent. Because minions attack you if you harass a champion in their range, it means they won't hit your creeps. So if you don't get a worthwhile trade or harass on your opponent or he just walks away and doesn't hit you (thus not aggroing your creeps to him) then your lane will push.

If you feel that unsafe then back off and go into a brush or something. You're only losing xp and gold if a creep dies and you aren't there. If the wave pushes into tower range then it will come back to you soon enough.