So.. whats the point of being on the tribunal now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SabreJ6

12-08-2012

I mean... besides delivering justice to the wrong-doers of the league...

We get no IP anymore and there are no special bonuses like Character Skins or Player Icons... So honestly, whats the point?

RockLobster88

12-08-2012

You said it yourself. Spreading hot, buttery justice on the toast of toxic behavior in LoL.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

besides that, nothing.

But, that is enough for many people already.

As Lyte said, if it is not enough for you, then please, stop doing the tribunal, nobody is forcing you.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

#1 there will be a reward for being in the tribunal Lyte has said they are deciding what it will be
#2 Knowing I helped permaban a bad person makes me feel soo good because I know I can keep reccomending this game to kids.
#3 Answering the posts of people I helped ban in this forum ... its a kind of pleasure that is hard to put into words other than saying it makes my heart happy =)

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
#3 Answering the posts of people I helped ban in this forum ... its a kind of pleasure that is hard to put into words other than saying it makes my heart happy =)

Aside from some very specifics cases, posting on the thread makes me feel depressed.

I want to help people finding out what they did wrong and how to make it right. And when people plain refuse to read their own words or try to argue that telling people to kill themselves over a video game is reasonable, then, it makes me lose some faith on humanity as a whole.

SchierkeWiking

12-08-2012

It gives me great pleasure to help ban the endless hordes of inmature a-holes who ruin the game for others.

It also feels good to help pardon one of those rare cases where the guy didn't do anything at all and just got randomly reported.

ClearSkyss

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
#1 there will be a reward for being in the tribunal Lyte has said they are deciding what it will be
#2 Knowing I helped permaban a bad person makes me feel soo good because I know I can keep reccomending this game to kids.
you have no life

JadothBloodreign

12-08-2012

I've found some really funny statements in the Tribunal chat logs. Main reason I do it :P

ClearSkyss

12-08-2012

I Suggest you make a new account. because your next time will be a permaban

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSkyss View Post
you have no life
I have no life? mmm I am unsure how to respond to this. Ok, here I go. Knowing that my vote makes LoL a better game does several things. For instance when I am in church I can tell kids LoL is a safe game to play. When my neice wants to play on my account I can let her without worrying about people ruining her innocence. I may not have much of a life, but what I do have is precious and I hold it dear to me =)