Are you happy with the Snowdown Showdown skins as they are now?

Yes 7 17.07%
No 34 82.93%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Are you happy with the Christmas skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

12-08-2012

So, Katarina's recall animation and Steel Legion Lux are up for review by popular demand.

Therefore, I submit that if feminists and avid Lux players get to change skins for the rest of us, we should as a community be able to change skins for Snowdown Showdown.

Are you personally excited by the Snowdown Showdown skins that are coming out this year, especially when you consider there was no Black Friday sale because they were, "working on Snowdown Showdown?

M Běson

12-08-2012

Harrowing and Snowdown Showdown 2012, both disappointing. I remember when Riot used to make good/unique skins.

King Reedwise

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornc0b View Post
Harrowing and Snowdown Showdown 2012, both disappointing. I remember when Riot used to make good/unique skins.
I concur, especially when many unavailable skins are making a comeback.

nhatminh94

12-08-2012

why dont you wait til the release the skins videos with finished particles effects and whatever else

becuz right now every single one of the skin vids are "Incomplete"

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
I remember when Riot used to make good/unique skins.
And I remember when every champion just had red and yellow recolor skins. RIOT has gotten a lot better with their skins.

King Reedwise

12-08-2012

Yes, but there was supposed to be a Gingerbread Singed skin. It isn't just that, all the skins are for champions that already have tons of skins, while many champions skate along with just two. Like Trundle and Rumble.

Milo Tighfield

12-08-2012

Quote:
this. Fatorello in charge, nothing good can happen

LSA

12-08-2012

Not at all. The champions that got the skins didn't deserve them either. Three of them already have seven skins and one just got a skin three months ago.

King Reedwise

12-08-2012

bump

Stark Midnight

12-08-2012

Well they were working on season 3 not snow showdown skins. These skins are pretty ****ing sad when you compare them to light varus, koi nami, and every other recently released skin. I guess riot figured people would buy them since they were limited edition.