What are some strong lane partners with Nami?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rafein

12-09-2012

Rumble/Nami.

Charging in with a flamethrower while she uses Aqua Prison. Almost felt bad.

Shadowed Ruby

12-09-2012

I find that Nami works well with people who can be very aggressive early game, but falls flat with those who have to be more reserved.

(I enjoy seeing a Graves with Nami or Lulu on my team and watching the Corki and Ezrael eating contest, bwaha!)

urinetrouble

12-09-2012

Looks like the general consensus is Draven is a strong pick to go with Nami. Once he's free I'm definitely going to have to take a look at that combo.

Capt Jelly

12-11-2012

I played her with several adc's but my favorite was kog, seem to poke well together and her ult can protect him if ganked.

LogicalTautology

12-11-2012

Nami/Urgot is actually not great. Nami relies on giving her ADC an auto-attack boost, but Urgot rarely uses AAs.

Dozen Twenties

12-11-2012

Draven, Pantheon, Tristana, Ezreal... Pretty much any ADC that is very mobile/aggressive or has abilities that proc on-hit stuff.

xPainx

12-13-2012

Draven is very strong with Nami. It could be because draven is just strong with any support bot lol.

OriginalJack

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urinetrouble View Post
The combo of Nami's q, Urgot's e, and then alternating Urgot's q and auto attack has been suck a force. In addition to the new Black Cleaver (which is such a great item on Urgot even after the nerfs get applied) and Muramana I feel as if Urgot has been pushed into the realm of being a competitive pick. With proper coordination between the support and Urgot he bullies people out of lane so effectively.
It's cool that this is working for you but just to put it out there you don't really need nami to do that combo. Urgot already has his own slow and you can easily land his E* without nami's bubble. I find urgot actually works best with soraka (so I can Q all day erry day) sona (turn them into swiss cheese with all that poke) or janna (urgot ult into janna ult is too funny).

But I will agree that nami works well with draven.

( * - just fire it right behind them. 90% of the time people back away when they see you shoot it so they end up right in the middle of it, grats you are now a super pro urgot because you can now land your E 90% of the time)

DaedalusDevice

12-13-2012

I've had great success laning with my buddies Nami as Ezreal, Vayne, Varus, and Sivir. She really gives a big boost to any aggressive AD carry through her AA boost and aqua prison, sadly when you're being out-pressured or zoned in lane Nami shuts down hard.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I think Nami is great with just about anyone.
I think Ezreal takes the cake.