What are some strong lane partners with Nami?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urinetrouble

12-08-2012

Me and a friend of mine like to play duo bot a lot, often switching who plays support and who carries. Recently he got Nami, and through testing we found that Nami - Urgot bot lane is a very potent combo. What are some other strong combos that you guys (and girls) have tried or seen?

Emissary Of Gorz

12-08-2012

I love Nami so much played 4 games support and won them, ezreal is good one, vayne works decent and graves aint too bad either. mf is pretty sweet ive heard and i can see her going well with any kind of ad caster or bursty champ. With ashe though i feel she doesnt do enough damage and there are better supports. but this is coming from a level 26 so meh take it with a grain of salt

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

12-08-2012

I just played a game with my brother as nami/draven. He was hitting the vayne across from us for 1/4 of her hp at level 2 with spinning axe and the damage buff from nami. Plus if I hit with my big wave he can get a double ult off on their adc easily and chain it into my stun. Seemed very strong.

urinetrouble

12-08-2012

I like the ideas coming so far. With playing normals I have a lot more room to test things out, so I might try Pantheon and Nami at bot as a raw kill lane. I, although this is his league, have never played Draven. Once he's free I'll have to give him a shot. I tried using Graves while laning with Nami, but didn't feel as well coordinated as compared to a melee support like Blitz or Taric. Twitch surprisingly worked pretty well, but nothing has topped Urgot - Nami bot in my playing so far.

The combo of Nami's q, Urgot's e, and then alternating Urgot's q and auto attack has been suck a force. In addition to the new Black Cleaver (which is such a great item on Urgot even after the nerfs get applied) and Muramana I feel as if Urgot has been pushed into the realm of being a competitive pick. With proper coordination between the support and Urgot he bullies people out of lane so effectively.

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkDiGgYDIGGLER View Post
I just played a game with my brother as nami/draven. He was hitting the vayne across from us for 1/4 of her hp at level 2 with spinning axe and the damage buff from nami. Plus if I hit with my big wave he can get a double ult off on their adc easily and chain it into my stun. Seemed very strong.
Yea, I agree... Draven doesn't do enough damage.

urinetrouble

12-08-2012

Although I'm confused by the verbiage in your post, anAmishLady, I love your name. I think what dirkDiGgYDIGGLER (a tongue twister) meant was that Draven does a lot of damage with Nami, not lackluster damage.

Hopefully I see you on the Fields of Justice sometime though. It'd sure be funny to kill/ be killed by anAmishLady xD

urinetrouble

12-09-2012

I wonder after PBE testing what AD carries had the best win rate when landing with Nami? Is there a way of finding info like that for regular server games? I feel as if lane comp - win ratio data would be very eye opening.

StompingOrphans

12-09-2012

Welcome to the LEAAAGGGUUEEEE OFFFFF DRAAAAAVVVVINNNNAAAMMMIIIII

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Draven is a very strong AD with Nami

PewPoPew12

12-09-2012

my buddy has decided his mains is Nami and honestly I think you would be hard pressed to find an ad who is bad with Nami. Nami support is one of the strongest right now imo