1500 ADC LF Team or Duo Que Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farlog

12-04-2012

Name (In Game): Farlog

Main Role: ADC but willing to learn others if required

Champions I can play in skill order for ADC: Graves, Vayne, Trist, Sivir, Ashe,Ezreal, Caitlyn (I'm happy to pick any of them in a que)

Mid: Brand, Karthus, Lux

Top: Lee, Nidalee, Rumble

Support: Blitzcrank, Lux, Ali

My greatest in-game strengths: Communication & timings on when to baron/drag etc, not willing to give up till a nexus dies, won't rage, able to take constructive criticism

Things I would like to improve: Map awareness and pairing with a support that I can be with for awhile who we can rely on each other.

A little about me, I'm a student going for my Certified Accountant out of Victoria BC.

I'm looking for a partner willing to call mias, meet my on/off aggressive playstyle, and ward. My prefered supports in order are: Ali, Janna, Sona/Taric, and Blitz

VoIP: Ventrilo, Teamspeak, willing to get others and I do have a headset

Please fill out your application in the above format and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (which may vary as I'll be going through exams in the next two weeks) Thanks

Happy Hunting!

adc

12-04-2012

I'm looking for a partner willing to call mias,

This made me cringe.

AleQc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I am currently on a team looking for an adc we range from the age of 18 to 21. We have a full time support player. The only support he refuses to play is taric. We play on skype but are willing to try out teamspeak if you refuse to swap to skype. In game names Granger17, i like horchata, AleQc we are also looking for a mid player. Please send a request to AleQc to speak further, thank you for your consideration.

UmarothTheKeeper

12-08-2012

i have a team OcML u can check it out that would be awesome dude... that is the tag and Occupy Mid Lane is the name

Veteran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

fgreqdgsfdgsdg