Help a Noob with top lane problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teeleer

12-08-2012

I played against rengar top lane with i think it was irelia but i got beat in lane really hard, i was wondering if there was a way to stop rengar from jumping, i thought always having a ward in the bush at all times would help but so far i havent played against another rengar yet, and im not 100% sure if that will work because from what his passive says, is that if hes invisible or in the brush that he will jump, so im not sure if a ward will help aside from knowing where he is.

CwakaBR

12-08-2012

dont push the lane too far so he can be in bush. let him push lane so u can be outside ur tower and farm,... practis ur last hit so u dont over push ur lane back to bush

Ferver

12-08-2012

darius

Necrotic Frost

12-08-2012

I agree with the above posts, just freeze your lane just outside your towers range. There is an alternative though. You can ward your river and ward your brush as well, and last hit minions from the river side, that way Rengar cannot use the brush to pounce on you. The range on the pounce isnt far enough to hit you if your staying close to the river.