Afk IP farmers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSentry

12-08-2012

Ill be direct, 3/10 games theres an instalocker in the champ select who stay afk the entire game, and if you look at his match history, theres full of empty items matches (obvius afk). Today I just got in my team an afk teemo.. TWICE! yeah, the same guy... This really sucks, mainly because the surrender is available at min 15 :s they just go to fap somewhere till the game ends and gets free ip, and you are bound to play or get reported, riot should take serious actions against this guys, and yes, im mad! lawl

naotasan

12-08-2012

It's your elo.

If you're new to Dominion, you're going to be matched against people at a lower player level until you start winning games.

xvietboyxlr8

12-08-2012

Lol ppl like that get banned in a regular basis. dw bro they be gone in no time

TJHooker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

They'll never be gone

Damieh

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSentry View Post
Ill be direct, 3/10 games theres an instalocker in the champ select who stay afk the entire game, and if you look at his match history, theres full of empty items matches (obvius afk). Today I just got in my team an afk teemo.. TWICE! yeah, the same guy... This really sucks, mainly because the surrender is available at min 15 :s they just go to fap somewhere till the game ends and gets free ip, and you are bound to play or get reported, riot should take serious actions against this guys, and yes, im mad! lawl
You'll eventually escape those guys.

Also, the finest memories of my first dominion games are when I had like 10 wins and super-low-elo and won 2 3v5 with my team.