Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rammus jungling assistance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramen Noodle

12-08-2012

I have been having a fair amount of success jungling with Rammus in s3 having won 90% of my games with him. I'm really liking my build seems to be solid all around for most team comps, however i can't help but think it could be even better so i'm looking for some opinions on the subject especially finding a solid 6th item.

Current build:
Rush Wriggles>Ninja Tabi>Sunfire Cape>Upgrade boots +15 speed>Warmog(thornmail if they're AS heavy>Mog/Thornmail whichever i didn't build just before>Frozen Mallet

so final is Wriggles, Tabi, Sunfire, Thorn, Mog, FM

Now i need a solid 6th to replace Wriggles with near late game and I need a solid MR item to throw into it if i run into an AP heavy comp where DBC alone won't be enough.

mateusq

12-09-2012

that's why we needed FoN, now there aren't much strong mr itens, but for rammy i use bulwark, it also gives a nice boost to the team

iDpark

12-09-2012

Now, the Full tank go-to item is Bulwark.