Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Slay Belle Kat Recall removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obtenebrous

12-08-2012

I'm just wondering why, if anyone knows, Slay Belle Katarina's candy cane "poledance" animation was removed from her recall? Did a bunch of people get all up in arms over her being "sexualized while in Xmas attire"? Were they unable to fix some bugs with the animation itself?

Benownzyew

12-08-2012

Morello has stated it doesnt fit the theme nor was it appropriate for it... so they coming up with a new recall animation for her

IonDragonX

12-08-2012

Quote:
Benownzyew:
Morello has stated it doesnt fit the theme nor was it appropriate for it... so they coming up with a new recall animation for her

Morello stated that but that was just spin.

The OP is right:

It was because of a bunch of crybabies.

Reventonzz

12-08-2012

Quote:
Benownzyew:

Couldn't agree more. This is needed.

Kagome

12-08-2012

As long as she gets a unique recall instead of the plain one, I'll be happy

Obtenebrous

12-08-2012

If she gets a new unique recall animation, I'll be happy I guess. Though I'm gonna call bs on Morello's statement because if that was true I think SOMEONE would've gone "Hey that's inappropriate for the skin/game" before it was thrown on beta. Someone had to design that animation. Someone else likely had to approve said design. So yeah...they pulled it because someone got butthurt Kat was "poledancing" in a Christmas skin.

Lunis

12-08-2012

I, for one, applaud Riot's newfound ability to say "hey, these are heroes of war and they deserve to be treated as such, not as pixels for some stupid 14 year old boy to drool over."

Zhico

12-08-2012

It didn't fit the skin at all, maybe if it was for mistletoe leblanc or nidalee it would work better

CorpseMoney

12-09-2012

Bring back poledancing Kat, for once in my life I kinda liked kat.

nispoH likes men

12-09-2012

nidalee already poledances in her regular skin, so just go see that