Your funniest laning story?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

12-08-2012

Yesterday, playing Draven with Nami against a Varus/Nami, both supports had died, leaving only me and him in a straight duel, He was up a kill but we both just sat AA'ing each other. Naturally I lost a spinning axe, and I even tried to Cleanse his blight to stay on top. We were both taking each other's minion aggro, so we could both feel our minions on our side. Needless to say, Varus killed me first but the minions had claimed his life as well. I was able to get one last look at him and as it turns out, I got the last laugh

silverspoon5ever

12-08-2012

blitz vs blitz lane

we would constantly grab each other, or the other ADC

the true definition of stalemate

post match we found out we used the same solo mid guide and masteries/runes

USC Zeratul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

This is in season 2
I had to support for RiotGuinsoo, who said he would play ADC. He ended up randoming Varus, and he said something like "I meant to pick Ez"
It was his first time playing Varus in ranked and he didn't really play him often
In game, we get 3 kills 3 minutes into the game. The game ended up finished at around 25-30 minutes, when Varus had like 15 kills

Heal n Peel

12-08-2012

Leona/Galio vs Udyr/Gangplank in top lane.

The dives were fun (didn't matter if we were diving or they were).

Dunk Squid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

top lane karma vs darius. you guys all know how it went. KARMA OP. (1800 elo ranked s2)

Luhz

12-08-2012

Me(janna) and a graves bot lane vs AD anivia and Blitzcrank

graves wasn't the best at dodging anivia's stun, and the two in the enemy lane seemed so synced together that they knew exactly when to stun + grab. Graves ended up feeding them (he would have fed a lot more if I weren't there, but I couldn't save him every time).

It was an interesting experience because they really took advantage of him being so terrible at dodging skills, and it showed me how much i can improve as a support if I can't save my carry in an unconventional lane

kefanza

12-08-2012

I played Fiora and faced a top lane Rammus. It was really awkward because Rammus can't kill me 1v1 and I could do no damage to him 1v1. Either way it was the worst 15 minutes I have ever experienced in this game.

Jiayou

12-08-2012

Jayce solobot vs. Ashe/Leona. Double kills all game+ free farm

FaR2LaTe

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspoon5ever View Post
blitz vs blitz lane

we would constantly grab each other, or the other ADC

the true definition of stalemate

post match we found out we used the same solo mid guide and masteries/runes
lol constantly 'grab'. hes like.. ill grab you if you grab me first.

s3x.

Naxts

12-08-2012

I was playing Sona and my team went and took top and bottom lane, and I got yelled at for trying to go bot so they told me to become an AP carry and go mid.

I was mid against Katerina.

I lost tower in like 5 minutes.

I got blamed. :|