Your funniest laning story?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

12-08-2012

Discuz

*_*

Funniest one I can think of was one shotting someone with Rift-stackadin.

Also I've melted many people in like 2-3 hits with Kayle's sword. Dat hybrid...

Mid is getting rushed by opposing team; flash over near left wall onto tower with Galio; taunt. Win.

Glitter Gem

12-08-2012

Top lane, I was Shen and I was versing a Zilean. It was, I don't even know how to describe how the lane went. A lot of harass went down but no one could die.

SyracuseSamurai

12-08-2012

I was darius with only like 1 bar of health and this full health jax was at my tower with me and he kept going in to tower dive then taking a tower shot then running away then he went in and jumped on me when he was at like 3 bars of health finally lol jumped on a minion instead then went to jump away then i pulled him to me mid-jump and the turret killed him..i laughed so friggen hard i was red in the face XD only thing i did to hurt his whole health bar was pull him XD

FaR2LaTe

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggernaut View Post
Top lane, I was Shen and I was versing a Zilean. It was, I don't even know how to describe how the lane went. A lot of harass went down but no one could die.
Omg dat ****ing retarded.

Perky

12-08-2012

lane swap o-rama as shen Went top bot mid bot top team just cycling through all before 10 mins in

Dat Asian Gurl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Bottom lane as Nidalee and Varus (back in S2) vs. a Vayne and Alistar combo.

Long story short -- We won the game before 20 minutes. By only pushing our lane.

FaR2LaTe

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Asian Gurl View Post
Bottom lane as Nidalee and Varus (back in S2) vs. a Vayne and Alistar combo.

Long story short -- We won the game before 20 minutes. By only pushing our lane.
Dat spear...

Thoketan

12-08-2012

Last night I decided it would be a great idea to play Fiddle top..I felt like it could work...and with the fear and drain giving a decent amount of sustain, it sounds great in theory...yeah...that theory didn't work.

Good thing I was in a five-man so my friends didn't report me for pretty much feeding Xin Zhao top lane...

Dragull2

12-08-2012

I remember a game I played with Anivia against another champion, don't remember who.
Anyways we spend the first 15 minutes just farming, we didn't trade harass AT ALL like not a single auto attack.

When the lane phase was over we were pretty much the most farmed champions of our teams, it was pretty funny.

Cynical Shady

12-08-2012

Me as Irelia vs Jax top lane, I got countered pretty hard. But we made a promise to just let each other free farm, never even attacked each other until team fights. My team won.

Moral of the story, don't let Irelia free farm.