Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Request for renovate the ranked solo queque

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FFedEX

12-08-2012

I am not the best player ever, just an avarege player that feels that play league of legends
it s not worth it once you get experience in the game. You reach a point that you cant continue learning about the game. Im going to explain what i think:
You reach a certain experience in the game but most players get stuck and cant improve their skills as players, this means that at least 1 player of the match is going to fail in the game. Actually most of the games at low elo were always more than 3 teammates that were unskilled players. I know that someone can had a bad game, lag, etc. But we know that most of the casses are for bad performance in the game. If you get a bad teammate you learning in the game is stopped that game.

Example: You are jungling and your team push their lanes, then they get ganked by the enemy jungle and lose their lanes because they constanly push. Is that a junglers fault ? Did the jungler in that game learn something to improve his skills ? Of course he didnt.

Example 2: You play suport, and if your adc dosent know how to last hit ? did you improve your skills as a suport ? No.

the game focus on team role, for that reason there are a lot of people that never improve because they dont get good teamates and when they get it they cant help them because they dont know how to.
If 2 good players play togheter they have more chance to reach a higher elo but have more chances to make others reduced their elo for them.
So why not to make a triple arranged queque. The chances of winning and lossing are the same that in solo duo. Maybe this is not the better choice but i run out of ideas, that is why i m saying this so we can all share opinions on how ranked matches should be.

I dont enjoy only winning, i played some matches that finished in a lose but were a good games because all the players had a good performance, Enemys and Allies. Usually after finishing a ranked game i feel necesary to say: "i didnt enjoy this at all but well played"
I would like to see the situation changed and other ideas, thanks for giving me a chance to speak and sory for my grammar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juanzobral

12-08-2012

aprende ingles logi!!!!!!