Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Slay Belle Katarina. And you. And Morello.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frakenbourrough

12-08-2012

Quote:
Hostile Miku:
Some people would probably be a little offended if their new skin portrayed their fave champion as a **** hoe, just OUT OF THE BLUE

Problem is, she's already been characterized as one for a long, long time.

Tsov Tom

12-08-2012

wait, things here have to make sense now?

the skin is....... trash(not on par with some recent ones) and apparently, according to others (for i am not in pbe) theres nothing really new anyways...

so it will make no sense if this skin is 975 rp, or god forbids 1350 rp. if this skin isn't
1- 540 rp or
2-completely free

then it makes no sense at all.

Pantazi

12-08-2012

Quote:
Frakenbourrough:
Problem is, she's already been characterized as one for a long, long time.

Kitty Kat Kat...

Postal Miku

12-08-2012

Quote:
Pantazi:
Im sorry. I would never dress like that to anything but a halloween party. That is women's national day to dress like a ****, not christmas.

Not all women do that and I can respect that
don't miss interperate what I said, Kat seems like the type of woman who would dress to impress, plenty of league champions would, probably including the untouchable Leona

LastLaughLol

12-08-2012

Quote:
Krimson62:
This post takes alot of stuff he said out >.> and the people he was quoting... I'm all for a good argument but this is very misleading...

You should just link to the original post you pulled them from

This is a direct quote. Of what was said. Provided by Reign of Gaming.net They dont leave stuff out, as far as I know. I would not post misleading information.

Stark Midnight

12-08-2012

Just tried the skin on the PBE, as it stands right now its completely awful. No new animations, particles are just recolors, outfit looks like a mess. Unless it sells for 500 RP or gets a serious overhaul won't be buying it.

Pantazi

12-08-2012

Quote:
Hostile Miku:
Not all women do that and I can respect that
don't miss interperate what I said, Kat seems like the type of woman who would dress to impress, plenty of league champions would, probably including the untouchable Leona

But according to Morello...she is a sneaky assassin and not ****ty. So does that mean she should be in a turtle neck wet suit?

Im not being hostile to you (lol) I just think Morello's logic was severely flawed.

Engasta

12-08-2012

Subjective rationalization for a change of aesthetics convoluted by suspicions of politically correct favoritism to a vocal and nebulously defined minority. That's the very definition of an endlessly debatable subject.

Shunkwugga

12-08-2012

Just put her in an ugly Christmas sweater. Problem solved.

hichigo

12-08-2012

Quote:
Hostile Miku:
Being randomly sIutty is a more lewd subject then someone randomly throwing partys or being a chef...

Some people would probably be a little offended if their new skin portrayed their fave champion as a **** hoe, just OUT OF THE BLUE
And as always, some people would enjoy it, but an addition like this to a champion skin is REALLY not for the people who enjoy the champion, it's for the people who hardly even recognise the champion

Who cares if some people are offended. Why do people always have to be worried if somebody else "might be offended". Seriously, people get offended over the smallest ****, all the time.

Sometimes I feel like GD will argue about anything, just for the sake of argument (probably lots of people bored at work).