Jarvan Sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinchman

12-09-2012

Jarvan my fav champion is so underpowered right now its shocking. The new jungle rapes him horribly and I dont even want to play this game based on its direction of new op champions. Every champion has a dash which makes his ultimate really redundant. Fix your **** riot.

DarksideEric

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinchman View Post
Jarvan my fav champion is so underpowered right now its shocking. The new jungle rapes him horribly and I dont even want to play this game based on its direction of new op champions. Every champion has a dash which makes his ultimate really redundant. Fix your **** riot.
Jarvan top or mid too stronk.

Jaxller

12-09-2012

maybe you know... u can send him top? and u know, not ult on the guy with the dash, and you know, burning a flash is actually a very very very good thing?

Eraseasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I love playing Jarvan. I just don't anymore... because I'm awful with him. Whether he's UP or not is debatable, but man do I hurt my team when I play him.

GuyWonder

12-09-2012

I actually find Jarvan jungling a bit more easy right now. I've soloed blue golem at level 1 but that's with E and proper potting.

Nishaven90

12-09-2012

Jarvan in the jungle now maxes E for the increased attack speed and armour.

SethCypher

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinchman View Post
Tanky junglers basically got hit because of the changes and Hunter's Machete benefits DPS junglers more so...Jarvan isn't the only one. In fact, you probably had a better time in that jungle than you're letting on because you at least had more armor than the average jungler. Play a champion like Hecarim in jungle, every first clearing is bad for my health.

Though I do have to admit, jungling is alot less diverse in S3.

lmakehersquirtle

12-10-2012

The frustration about dashing through ult's is understandable. Though I would not go to say Jarvan is UP. I can completely drive top or mid lane out from farming easily with his poke. Also his ultimate does enough damage to make up for the dashing out. As for jungle Jarvan, of course most champs are going to be better picked than him. Jarvan is an extremely tanky champ and with the new jungle items it mostly benefits high damage jungles. Try playing Jarvan as top or mid and I bet you will see better results! ^^

MarineRevenge

12-10-2012

my 86% win rate with jarvan top lane over 15 games @ 1800 elo (equivalent to 2k elo season 2) says he's fine.

Other people like Plazmuh who play him top lane and sit at 2k+ elo as well would agree too.

Eraseasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineRevenge View Post
my 86% win rate with jarvan top lane over 15 games @ 1800 elo (equivalent to 2k elo season 2) says he's fine.

Other people like Plazmuh who play him top lane and sit at 2k+ elo as well would agree too.
Teach me your secrets.