Honor Badges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouExplodeLike

12-08-2012

So, I currently have a bunch of honors in all categories, but when I have my loading screen, it doesnt show anything... can anyone help

Yajin

12-08-2012

The ribbons are actually percentage-based (amongst other things, if I'm not mistaken). Long story short, getting 20 recommendations over 10 games gives you a higher chance at a ribbon than getting 200 recommendation over 500 games. The whole idea/point is that you get consistently recommended (and, if you don't, you can lose a ribbon you already have).

Similarly, having your teammate recommend you after every game you two play doesn't really help you. There's a hidden value regarding whether you get a ribbon and you get more of that value from on new people recommending you than from people recommending you again (and again... and again...). People who recommend rarely may also be "worth" more but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The system is purposely vague and light on details.
Just get recommended at least one per game and you're probably okay.

Goodluck!

Akimasu

12-08-2012

Ribbons are nearly impossible to get in old accounts.

TmrwLand

12-08-2012

Ive got the honorable one, But I want the teamwork one. I have 159 of teamwork and still havent gotten the notification of me being a great team mate or whatever

Hérmés

12-08-2012

I have been around since Season 1 and I have the Honorable Badge. It told me I got another, but never showed up for me. I dont really mind it. As cool as it would look, I just like to play.