Lee sin needs nerf badly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nea De Penserhir

12-09-2012

Q- Dodge it, no damage.
E - Magic damage, won't work with armor pen.
R - A fairly substantial nuke used more to peel than to kill.

So yeah, his late game damage is pretty crappy. He's early game assassin (RE: He kills you, so don't give him a chance to.), late game peeler (RE; He's stopping you from killing the real threats)

BMoneySwanson

12-10-2012

I love lee sin, but the fact is hes op plain and simple. And if u disagree with that statment i'd say that is as outrageous as some champion have 7 activateable abilities, or even a q that lets them engage and a shield that can jump to alleys for some reason, but wait he could have like a really good bonus on all his abilities too like life steal, a tremendous slow that reveals, and amazing field moment. But hey good things those champs don't exsist.

but seriouly why can he jump to allies and wards..... like, com on.... why?

BMoneySwanson

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Q- Dodge it, no damage.
E - Magic damage, won't work with armor pen.
R - A fairly substantial nuke used more to peel than to kill.

So yeah, his late game damage is pretty crappy. He's early game assassin (RE: He kills you, so don't give him a chance to.), late game peeler (RE; He's stopping you from killing the real threats)
u sir are full of it, if you don't win the majority of yur games with even an average lee sin player you'll most likly win, you must not be doing it
right

BMoneySwanson

12-10-2012

there is literally no logical defense for lee sin to stay the way he is.

Master Anubis

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoneySwanson View Post
there is literally no logical defense for lee sin to stay the way he is.
I agree something has to give. Limit the amount he can use his abilitys or nerf the abilitys them selfs other wise he needs reworked

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS1 Anubis View Post
I disagree his dmg does not fall off late game. Have you seen his AD ratios None of them is under 90%.
Q has a double 90% ratio = to 180% says league wiki. His E has a 100% AD ratio while hit ulti has a 200% AD ratio. I dont see how that can't scale well into late game
Doesn't scale well with Crit
Can't survive any lengthy combat if he builds more AD than defensive items
Lacks innate attack speed when he's not in a constant combo
Relies on a skill shot for a huge portion of his damage and his best initiation
Ultimate has a long cooldown and doesn't have much base damage, and is his only hard CC
Has 1 reliable AoE skill

Would you like me to continue?

Jesus the Friend

12-10-2012

^ Those things could be said about many other characters who don't come with two blink in Flashes and Infinite Mana.

Or, for short, compare Lee to;
Renekton (Doesn't scale well with crit, can't survive any lengthy combat if he builds more AD than defensive items, lacks innate attack speed when he's not in a constant combo, etc)
Trundle (Doesn't scale well with... etc etc.)
etc.

Lee needs some nerfs, I think the optimal nerfs would be to reduce his base MS by 20 points(He has two built in flashes) and slightly decrease his Armor per Level and HP per Level.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
^ Those things could be said about many other characters who don't come with two blink in Flashes and Infinite Mana.
Funny how you list two bruisers and don't bother to name ANYONE ELSE. Not just any bruisers either, possibly the two that have the hardest time fighting Lee Sin. In addition to that, I'd like to point out that Renekton DOESN'T scale well into late game by design either (I don't know about Trundle, haven't played him). So saying that you can name other champions with good early game, bad late game scaling is a moot point.

Socratezs

12-11-2012

I main Lee Sin and yeah his early game is strong but he only gets good mid-late game if he plays super aggressive early game and lands his Q. If he misses his Q, his damage is pretty much ****.

And the reason his late game isn't as good as other brusiers liker Irelia is because it's REALLY HARD for you to Q the carries half the time. The tanks are usually in the way unlike Irelia where you can just blade surge to them. His early-mid game is good, but I can totally dunk on Irelia and Jax early game, but later game I don't hold a candle light to them. Their scaling and kit is alot better late game. That's why I try to win early usually.

Also some people complain that Lee runs in and presses E to slow then Q them in lane. I mean if the Lee pulls off the Q he does alot of damage, but if he misses.... he pretty much pushed lanes for no reason and more likely to be ganked.

smokebaca

12-12-2012

he has already been nerfed and he is fine where he stands