Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evulpix

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
Actually when there are 4 other random players on your team, they are just as much to blame for your victories and defeats as you are. You're never going to win a game without other players assisting you, and you're not going to lose one without other players influencing the loss either.
That being said you can't rely on having a perfect team every time you play a ranked team.

Here's something to dwell on:
If you really don't belong in the elo you are in, then you are much better than the players around you am I correct?

This means, that out of 10 players ONE team will have a much more skilled player.

Which means the enemy team will have 5 players who belong the in their current elo with similiar skill levels,
While your team, will only have 4 players who belong in the elo assuming you really do not belong in the elo, and have skills more superior than the players around you.

Therefore, this means you have a much higher chance of winning than the other team and should win more games than you lose. If OP really does belong in 1400 + elo then he should win more games than lose with or without a duo partner and as a result of this he should climb elo without assistance.

This is only the case if he actually belongs in the Elo or not though.

Evulpix

12-09-2012

Bump. I'd like a response to that OP ^ Not being cocky, just want some honest response. Thanks.

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalipoop View Post
If you really are as good as you say you are (1500+ elo), then you WILL be able to carry yourself out, given enough games.
Playing 5-10 games doesn't prove anything, and is much too small a sample size to show your true elo.

Being able to carry yourself out of elo hell has been proven time and time again by pro players and streamers.
If you are willing to looking around a bit this point is beautifully illustrated when SaintVicious carried himself from 100+ elo (back when elo penalties were present) alllll the way up to 1700 elo or something ridiculous like that.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1vmD_gMDJnc
He's in Curse Gaming, and technically one of the best players in the world...

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post
Bump. I'd like a response to that OP ^ Not being cocky, just want some honest response. Thanks.
Well, you're right and you're wrong. Yes, I think I am the most skilled, friendly, and teamwork based player in a extremely large majority of the games I play. BUT, I am not the only one down here that wants to climb rankings. But there ALWAYS has to be a Chinese player, or someone that doesn't talk and feed a lane like crazy on both teams. As I usually play ADC, the majority of top/mid laners feed the **** out of their opponent. When I am playing twitch and getting no support from my ally and they have a blitzcrank pulling me every minute, it's really hard for me to go against 6-0 bruisers like olaf, cho and darius.

Pretty much the games at 666 elo are all luck. Whoever gets the worse let-down of the team loses.

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Also, BUMP.

JUST HIT 666 ELO AGAIN WOOT ....

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

bump

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

YES! I KNOW HOW TO GET OUT!

Spam twitch ~1000 elo = gg

Slashiroth

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post
That being said you can't rely on having a perfect team every time you play a ranked team.

Here's something to dwell on:
If you really don't belong in the elo you are in, then you are much better than the players around you am I correct?

This means, that out of 10 players ONE team will have a much more skilled player.

Which means the enemy team will have 5 players who belong the in their current elo with similiar skill levels,
While your team, will only have 4 players who belong in the elo assuming you really do not belong in the elo, and have skills more superior than the players around you.

Therefore, this means you have a much higher chance of winning than the other team and should win more games than you lose. If OP really does belong in 1400 + elo then he should win more games than lose with or without a duo partner and as a result of this he should climb elo without assistance.

This is only the case if he actually belongs in the Elo or not though.

A 3k elo player isn't going to win a 900 elo game 1 vs 5, it's impossible. He would need the assistance of 4 others.

How do you explain a 600 elo player winning 6-4 games at 1500 elo? I'll tell you why, the elo system is flawed, always has been. It's the reason riot didn't do a full reset this season, they know themselves it is flawed. And once the hivemind community realises ELO was designed for 1 vs 1 chess games and not 5 vs 5 TEAM games, they'll see why it has no place in soloq.

cocacolalips

12-09-2012

I don't want to dishearten you, but if you know what youre doing you should be able to crawl back to the 1000-1200's range by yourself.
People have no idea what they're doing, you should crush 'em.

Simply pick a champion you're comfortable with and murder everything.

Zel

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolalips View Post
I don't want to dishearten you, but if you know what youre doing you should be able to crawl back to the 1000-1200's range by yourself.
People have no idea what they're doing, you should crush 'em.

Simply pick a champion you're comfortable with and murder everything.
Spamming Twitch Already. :P