Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 ham 1 View Post
im at 1400 elo. I dont believe anyone who is meant to be here would get "stuck" at such a low elo. If you want, i will play some normals with you and help you out. i can support you and try to tell you about your mistakes.
That would be cool, Hit me up with an add. I'm down.

Pregnant Rhino

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziik View Post
I was challenged by my friend lPooban to play on his gold Elo smurf and if I played 10 games and won more than 6, he would admit it's not my fault why I was at this level of bad. I ended up playing those 10 games, mostly as jungle and support. I won 6, and lost 4, thus proving to him, and myself that I can win more at 1500 + Elo.
Yeah, this never happened. Sorry, but why do you think you can win games at 1500+ if you can't win them at 600 against much worse players?

ELO is just a number. Relax, play the game, and if you get better then your ELO will go up.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pregnant Rhino View Post
Yeah, this never happened. Sorry, but why do you think you can win games at 1500+ if you can't win them at 600 against much worse players?

ELO is just a number. Relax, play the game, and if you get better then your ELO will go up.
Because at that Elo you actually have team synergy, team work and cooperation. It's literally impossible to see any of those perks at 600 Elo. It happened, but I don't care if you don't believe it.

violetsandpiper

12-08-2012

Quote:
Because at that Elo you actually have team synergy, team work and cooperation. It's literally impossible to see any of those perks at 600 Elo. It happened, but I don't care if you don't believe it.
The point everyone is trying to make is that if you really do play with the skills of a higher elo player then you wont need your team to support you or work with you. Most games I play at a lower elo involve me dominating my lane and going on to carry the game almost by myself, because I don't need my team supporting me very well.

And you winning 6/10 games has nothing to do with you. You could have easily been carried but seeing as you have an average of 8 deaths a game I highly doubt that the story is true. I rarely even see people die 8 times in a game let alone 8 on average.

1 ham 1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

now im interested. i want to play at 600 elo lol

Pregnant Rhino

12-08-2012

Quote:
So you're saying your opponents are not only bad, but that they have no teamwork or team synergy, yet you still can't beat them? Stop trying to shift blame. Until you realize that you have to become a better player to rise in ELO, you'll stay stuck where you are. Can't fight the LLN.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Sure. Whatever you say Mr Rhino.

Aris

12-08-2012

666! sounds like elo hell to me!

at a range that low i really believe you should be able to carry yourself up though

the people on the enemy team will be just as bad as the people on yours

winning games at 1.5k elo doesnt really mean much because people get carried all the time ;p

goodluck though

Pregnant Rhino

12-08-2012

Quote:
Sure. Whatever you say Mr Rhino.
I'm pregnant!

Nemexn

12-08-2012

feel free to add me - i'll duo whenever i'm on if you want to