Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently)

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetsandpiper View Post
I've played with people that are 600 elo before and even when the other lanes feed the players that got fed are still 600 elo. If he really thinks he should be at anywhere near 1400+ elo he should be absolutely crushing every person he goes against and getting incredibly fed. He dies 8 times on average, that is incredibly bad. If he was actually better then the people in his game he would be outplaying them so hard that he would rarely die.
Outplaying as sona support and crushing everyone with my super fed kills. Yeah okay.

violetsandpiper

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziik View Post
Outplaying as sona support and crushing everyone with my super fed kills. Yeah okay.
Sona has incredibly high poke potential. If you were really better then the people you were playing against you could easily setup free kills for your carry.

Supports can carry games, you just have to not suck at support.

But you don't play sona every game do you? No. The games you don't play her you should be able to carry if you think you are 1400 elo worthy. You only need to win 51% of your games to raise your elo, something you cant do because you're not a 1400 elo player.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Sona has incredibly high poke potential. If you were really better then the people you were playing against you could easily setup free kills for your carry.

But you don't play sona every game do you? No. The games you don't play her you should be able to carry if you think you are 1400 elo worthy. You only need to win 51% of your games to raise your elo, something you cant do because you're not a 1400 elo player.
It's hard to feed your carry kills when they are dead 90% of the game due to running in and thinking they have 6 bloodthirsters.

violetsandpiper

12-08-2012

Quote:
It's hard to feed your carry kills when they are dead 90% of the game due to running in and thinking they have 6 bloodthirsters.
You've played 3 sona games. You mostly play carries yourself and yet you cant carry.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:

And also, last time I checked, League of Legends is a team game. I can go 28-3 with corki and still lose because my whole team fed them just as hard.

violetsandpiper

12-08-2012

Quote:
And also, last time I checked, League of Legends is a team game. I can go 28-3 with corki and still lose because my whole team fed them just as hard.
You're not understanding the point that if you really are better then the other team, especially the 1400 elo you claim to deserve, and you go 28-3 and cant carry then you suck.

You're playing 600 elo, the bots in this game are at 600 elo. If you cant carry out of it then you are pretty ****ty.

gregorymarco

12-08-2012

I'm around a pretty **** elo of 1100~ want to duo? I can skype etc.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
You're not understanding the point that if you really are better then the other team, especially the 1400 elo you claim to deserve, and you go 28-3 and cant carry then you suck.

You're playing 600 elo, the bots in this game are at 600 elo. If you cant carry out of it then you are pretty ****ty.
You're an idiot, really.. It's pretty hard to carry when I am Corki fed, and they have a bruiser fed, they pretty much 1 hit me and I have no support from my team. You are actually an idiot, and considering you are level 6, you can shut the **** up.

violetsandpiper

12-08-2012

Quote:
You're an idiot, really.. It's pretty hard to carry when I am Corki fed, and they have a bruiser fed, they pretty much 1 hit me and I have no support from my team. You are actually an idiot, and considering you are level 6, you can shut the **** up.
You don't know what kiting is do you? An adc is meant to kill bruisers and tanks, that is your job. To do consistent dps and kill whatever is closest to you. If you cant carry when you are fed on the carry then you don't know how to play carry. You don't need support if you play below your skill level, which you don't.

And this is a smurf account dumbass. My main is certainly level 30 and also currently 1700 elo, dropping a bit after my experiments with all the new items.

1 ham 1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

im at 1400 elo. I dont believe anyone who is meant to be here would get "stuck" at such a low elo. If you want, i will play some normals with you and help you out. i can support you and try to tell you about your mistakes.

Edit: also your situation may be similar to mine. I think i am a lot better of a laner than my elo suggests, but that doesnt mean i am a good teamfighter or have good map awareness. to be honest, my map awareness is ****, and it really shows later in the game or when i get ganked and die even though i warded.

but to be honest... I could literally stay toplane all game at 600 elo and win the game by splitpushing and ulting as gp when my team is dumb enough to fight without me

1234567 ... 8