Looking for a Partner to Ascend with out of ELO HELL! (666 Elo currently)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forum Use Only

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Why would you ever try to change your ELO when you can brag about being in literal ELO Hell?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Use Only View Post
Why would you ever try to change your ELO when you can brag about being in literal ELO Hell?
I know, I was thinking about keeping it at 666 forever, but I want to be at where I belong! 1400+ at least


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

violetsandpiper

Senior Member

12-08-2012

How in the hell do you average 8.2 deaths a game. That is incredibly high.

My average is 3.9

Don't die so ****ing much.

Learn to cs. In none of your games are you anywhere close to where you should be on average for cs. 100 cs every 10 minutes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetsandpiper View Post
How in the hell do you average 8.2 deaths a game. That is incredibly high.

My average is 3.9

Don't die so ****ing much.

Learn to cs. In none of your games are you anywhere close to where you should be on average for cs. 100 cs every 10 minutes.
I don't think you're using your head. At 600 elo, you never have a support and it's usually a carry that steals and ruins you're cs. And it's extremely hard to not die when you constantly have to save your team from 30-4 draven ADC's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

violetsandpiper

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziik View Post
I don't think you're using your head. At 600 elo, you never have a support and it's usually a carry that steals and ruins you're cs. And it's extremely hard to not die when you constantly have to save your team from 30-4 draven ADC's.
At 600 elo I could go 20/0 easily. **** I did that at 1100 elo and carried out with almost a 20 win streak. You are in that elo range because you belong there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetsandpiper View Post
At 600 elo I could go 20/0 easily. **** I did that at 1100 elo and carried out with almost a 20 win streak. You are in that elo range because you belong there.
Last time I checked, 1100 isn't 600 you idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

violetsandpiper

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deziik View Post
Last time I checked, 1100 isn't 600 you idiot.
...You're trolling right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverlucky

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetsandpiper View Post
...You're trolling right?
I think he's pointing out that at lower elos, other lanes feed to all hell, to the point that going 20/0 is impossible.

I think your main problem is playing jungle and support. They both have very positive effects on the game IF and ONLY IF your teammates aren't complete idiots.

Top, mid, and adc are carrying positions, with much more 20/0 potential. Try to grab one of those spots.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zel

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlucky View Post
I think he's pointing out that at lower elos, other lanes feed to all hell, to the point that going 20/0 is impossible.

I think your main problem is playing jungle and support. They both have very positive effects on the game IF and ONLY IF your teammates aren't complete idiots.

Top, mid, and adc are carrying positions, with much more 20/0 potential. Try to grab one of those spots.
I try, but I am always last pick and all those other lanes are called. I don't want to be like them, it will only make me sink lower.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

violetsandpiper

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlucky View Post
I think he's pointing out that at lower elos, other lanes feed to all hell, to the point that going 20/0 is impossible.

I think your main problem is playing jungle and support. They both have very positive effects on the game IF and ONLY IF your teammates aren't complete idiots.

Top, mid, and adc are carrying positions, with much more 20/0 potential. Try to grab one of those spots.
I've played with people that are 600 elo before and even when the other lanes feed the players that got fed are still 600 elo. If he really thinks he should be at anywhere near 1400+ elo he should be absolutely crushing every person he goes against and getting incredibly fed. He dies 8 times on average, that is incredibly bad. If he was actually better then the people in his game he would be outplaying them so hard that he would rarely die.


123456 ... 8